3.8

there are always problems when buying anything thing sometimes just like all other services, but as for overall the good out ways the negative. so far i had very small disappointments, but probably my fault not paying attention and taking my time.

at times, you get what you pay for and sometimes you get more! i am not angry. you have careful especially when you are buying things online. we will make mistakes and they will too.

I think they have given us a chance to have things we probably would never be able to get by making it affordable. We all take chances everyday.

babysusta wrote the review because of good quality at Liquidation Channel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Liquidation Channel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Liquidation Channel liquidation channel online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The good host like john not on but my husband is fron itly and says nikie sounds like tying to be from ny she needs to stop tryi g to act like from ny ny people do not a t like she does ny people call me and say have stopped wat hing when she is on john stacy are true hosts a year ago last of one stone so they say now selling for 10 dollars my chains have changed color in 2 months stones fallen out jerwely apraised found out some not real why do u do this to people hosts come and go i wonder why sorry but u neec yo make rigjht all u have done i have spent 5000 in 4 years but after finding out it mostly fake im done