1.5
Style and Design

watch out i cught there bluff...ehen you return make sur its in a item a bag 2...do no message them they ben told tp recoop some of bad managemeent they remove all bad notes frome your account.3-hvew you notice they not begging or thertingf you for the last payment of budget pay 4..nottice theres i know is a mole so you might force them for your credits owef you bu alwas send backj not in a bundle.

they kep items and you wwill not see credits i can not even get a item replacement FAKE ID TRACKING NUMBER CALL MAKE A NOTICE WITH THE bbb IN tEZAS NPT IN YOUR STATE STy away watch they will soon have another name i kno whats going on its not corret and SEND A EMAIL TO F.C.C/ LOOKIT UP LET THEM KNOW THEY AARE ROBBING THE CUSTOMERS WITH THWE BUNDLE RETURNS AND TOINVESTAGATE THIS COOMPANY OH THERE SO CALL JUNK SISTER STATION ARE ALL IN INDAA AND ITS ALMOST EVER TV SALES STATION IF YOU LIVE IN TEXAS SEND INFOR MATION TO TEXAS NOT TO YOUIR ON SATE BBB IT WILL NOT GO TO TEXZS CFIGHT THEM FIUGHT THEM EMAIL EVERYDAY GET IT ON GACE BVOOJK AND FRIENDS THEY OWE ME ND HAVE NOT EVEN SENT ME THIRD BILL GET A ATTORNEY THAT WILL DO A PRO BONO OVER WT THEY DONE TO OYU HAVE PREOOF THERE GOING UNDER JUST LOOK AT THE STOCK MARKEI THIS IS A OUTY OF COUNTYY FIND THE LOGO BUTTON GO FROMM THERE FOLKS THEY HURTING CAN EVEN AFFORD TO PAY US BACK. WONDER WHAT THEY WILL COMEVACK WITH A RESUVTION NAME. CALL MAIN OFF IN TEXAS ...ONLY.... I AM GOING TO MAKE A VISIT THEY GET THERE OM CUSTOMER SERVICE TO GIVE THEM PERF.

REVIEWS. SPRRRY FGOR MY MISPELLED WORDS MY GRAND CHILD BROKE MY G,LASSES AND CAN NOT SEE SWELL AT ALL. CONTUSE YOUR EXPERIENCES ON FACE BOOK THEY WILL GET DELETED SO FIGHT FIGHT IGHT DONT LET THEM WIN TURN YOUR AMOUNTS CHARGED IN DISPUTE ON YOUR CREDIT CATD AND LEWTS WATCH THERE HOUSE OF CARDS FALL. WHATS FUNNY i HAVE BEEN ON PLANES WITH THEM AND THE UPPER MANAGEMENT TREAT THE AIRLINE HOST AS DIRT.

FIGHT THEM FIGHT THEM SORRY LOT GLASSES GRANDCHILD HAS THEM SOMEWHERE.YOU GET THE MESSAGE FIGHT THEM.

Reason of review: THEIVES.

I liked: Returned items no credits.

Had an Experience with Liquidation Channel?

Comments

I have asked for a certificate of authenticity two opals And some sterling silver items I purchased.I was told that LC does not provide them.

I would like to know why, Is it because you don’t stand behind your product?I’ve read a lot of complaints and I wonder if this is why you don’t provide Prove that your products are genuine!

StephanieL
to JoAnna Tanner #1401889

We guarantee that all of our products are as advertised.The only items that we are able to provide certificates for are select IGI-certified items that come with certificates.

We would love to be able to talk with you further regarding your purchases.Please contact us at 1-877-899-0078

Maybe LC sells reading glasses so you can type properly...

CareyP
Austin, Texas, United States #1352153

We are sorry that you have had such a difficult experience. Please contact us at 877-899-0078 or CustomerService@ShopLC.com. We would like to look into this matter further and hopefully come to a happy ending,

Carey