Style and Design

I don't know what most of these complaints are about, I've been purchasing all kind of items and have never had a problem that customer service didn't handle to my satisfaction.The quality of the jewelry is wonderful for the price you pay.

I see the same kind on the main shopping networks selling for 5 times or more and they sell out. I don't know what people expect when paying such a low price. If you want to pay more for the same thing then go to a high end jewelry store. People don't realize that there is a 100% mark upon jewelry.

I have hundreds of dollars of your things and lots of expensive items I already owned....guess which ones I wear all the time. Stones don't fall out and they don't discolor and the size is right on, If you buy something for a dollar you might be ,disappointed what do you expect. Be a little selective and read the description of what you are buying and you will see what I mean. Love this site and you will too.

Be nice when you call and they will respond.

Someone will also follow up to see what they can do to resolve any problem you may have.Loyal Customer

Review about: Liquidation Channel Website.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I agree!I purchased a necklace that was already discolored on the chain when I received it.

It was cheaply priced. So, I guess I should had expected that. I just threw it away because it said sales are final. I also purchased a real pretty ring as a gift.

I read the description carefully. It said new. It was scratched on the sides. I hesitated on giving it.

But, like you said, what do people expect when paying such a low price.

Guess that was the quality I payed for.All in all they do have some real pretty/low priced items.

Austin, Texas, United States #1355606

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you have been satisfied with your purchases from us and that we have been able to resolve any issues you have had.