I continue purchasing jewelry from LC and selling it - and keeping a few pieces for myself. I get so many happy customers, repeat customers who bring friends to me. They know they can trust the product I am selling which I purchased from LC. My customers also love the variety of jewelry I present them. They especially love the sterling silver rings with precious gems, and the animal jewelry. The fact that it is nickle free makes certain customers feel safer purchasing my jewelry.

One time I did not receive my purchase, and I filed a report with LC. They reimbursed me immediately for the entire amount I had paid.

After being a customer of LC's for many years, I have nothing but an excellent review of this company.

Review about: Jewelry Rings Mostly From Lc.

I liked: Actual product, Variety of products.

5.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss ALL OF THE ABOVE REASONS / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Liquidation Channel?

Comments

Bwaaahhaaaaa

Thanks I needed a good laugh

Yeah right. Everyone else was done dirty but you were treated like royalty. How long have you worked for them?

djackso4

Hello my name is Danielle Jackson and I am the customer service manager.We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to us.

All feedback helps us make our experiences the best we can for customers.

And we are glad to be able to help you with your customers!Thank you for being a valued customer with the liquidation channel!