5.0
Style and Design

I continue purchasing jewelry from LC and selling it - and keeping a few pieces for myself. I get so many happy customers, repeat customers who bring friends to me. They know they can trust the product I am selling which I purchased from LC. My customers also love the variety of jewelry I present them. They especially love the sterling silver rings with precious gems, and the animal jewelry. The fact that it is nickle free makes certain customers feel safer purchasing my jewelry.

One time I did not receive my purchase, and I filed a report with LC. They reimbursed me immediately for the entire amount I had paid.

After being a customer of LC's for many years, I have nothing but an excellent review of this company.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above reasons" of jewelry rings mostly from lc from Liquidation Channel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Liquidation Channel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most actual product and variety of products. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Liquidation Channel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Liquidation Channel?

Comments

Bwaaahhaaaaa

Thanks I needed a good laugh

Yeah right. Everyone else was done dirty but you were treated like royalty. How long have you worked for them?

djackso4

Hello my name is Danielle Jackson and I am the customer service manager.We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to us.

All feedback helps us make our experiences the best we can for customers.

And we are glad to be able to help you with your customers!Thank you for being a valued customer with the liquidation channel!