How convenient that every time I win a high value item for a low price that I receive a message saying the item is damaged and can not be sent.What a total rip off.

Don't waste your time trying to get a deal that they advertise. Very very disappointing. After speaking at length we a very nice but totally clueless rep from the company I was offered a give dollar credit-Wow. They advertise that an item is available which should be true.

Such false advertising is disrespectful to all who are tricked into using this site.

Hopefully the class action suit will come to fruition.I truly appreciate having this site to warn others and vent my frustration.

Review about: Liquidation Channel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Liquidation Channel?

Comments

Happens all the time or You actually win the item and then 5 seconds after the bid closes it changes to another name. Guess they don't know what 0.00 seconds is. Fakers......

I feel your frustration because I have been a victim of their shady business practices too! They lie as well as Hillary Clinton does. I no longer patronize this company because they use every excuse in the book.

Yorktown, Virginia, United States #1294280

Same thing happens to me every time.

Pearlie
Austin, Texas, United States #1276583

I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events.I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

The warehouse works hard to ensure that our products go out in a great condition. If for any reason we find any defect on an item we will pull the item form the order. We make sure to offer a full refund to the original method of payment on anything that has a defect. We also offer to find a similar item at the same cost to ensure complete customer satisfaction.

Please call our customer service department at 877-899-0078 if you are interested in finding a similar item at the same cost.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to better serve you.We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations.

to Pearlie #1311078

Lol!Lol!

Lol!

You are trained really well to sincerely apologize and make it sound so sincere.Liquidation channel now Shoplc will go out of business, mark my words.

to I *** o9z #1324761

In total agreement, has happened at least three times to me in four months. I get too good of a deal and they send me an email saying they have canceled my order