5.0
Style and Design

I am a Liquidation channel regular costumer and so far I have always received what I have ordered.I got a broken glass bids necklace and I just sent it back and I got a full refund, Another time I bought a beautiful Citrine ring and when arrived it was bent.

I went to the website and chatted with one of the costumer service people and they told me to send it back. I did and I received a full refund as well. I buy a lot from the auction section and I have had some items not sent to me because they were not available at the moment. They paid me back right away.

Everything else I have bought from them has been arrived to me in perfect condition. I love the Bali legacy collection pieces... They are real silver and are beautiful. I have bought necklaces, rings, watches, bracelet, from auctions and regular catalog and they are all good quality and pieces come quickly.

The only complaint I can recall is the $2.99 shipping cost can add a lot to the ending payment when you buy more than 5 pieces. So, when I buy I make sure I do a big haul so I can take advantage of the bundle shipping method through UPS.

I love their stainless steel pieces as well as the Bali Legacy collection, the tanzanite and lapis lazuli pieces are just stunning!No complaints at all!

This reviewer shared experience about "excellent jewelry for the price" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Liquidation Channel. The most disappointing about ring from Liquidation Channel was shipping charges , but reviewer liked variety of products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Liquidation Channel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Liquidation Channel to other companies on our site.

Comments

This site is NOT for satisfied customers.Can you read?

Its for bad reviews .

The website name makes it pretty obvious.Pay attention.

Kg123654
Baytown, Texas, United States #1197672

Hello my name is Karen and am a Supervisor for the LC. I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your comments and for being a part of the LC family!

to Kg123654 #1289906

The fact that customer service reps come on this site is all the proof you need that they are SCAMMERS! ATTEMPTING TO DO DAMAGE CONTROL. LAUGHABLE.