I ordered for the first time from the auction.I had 4 items.

When checking out, it gave me a selection of shipping choices, but no prices were listed. I selected the one that appeared to be the cheap bundle price. Well, it was $29 for shipping on items that were only $20 total. I didn't realize it until the transaction was done.

I think this could have been explained better. As I later roamed around the website and found out that there is $2.99 shipping if you know which one to pick. Lessoned learned.

I hope the items I purchased are satisfactory since they will be Christmas presents.For $29 it should be overnight shipping, but it said 5-7 days, which was the longest, but obviously not the cheapest.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of liquidation channel website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Liquidation Channel needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned liquidation channel website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liquidation Channel.

Comments

Miranda93
Austin, Texas, United States #1261382

Thank you so much for your feedback.I'm Miranda one of the Escalation leads at the LC.

I am so sorry about the confusion when it comes to the shipping cost on the rising auction. Standard shipping is $2.99 per item no matter how many items you have. Also we offer value shipping which is $29.99 for all items in one box with in 3-5 business days through UPS. The only time this will benefit you will be when purchasing more than 10 items at once.

I believe on the website when choosing your method you are going for it says underneath each option how much it will charge you.If you need more help or anything else please fill free to call customer service at 877 899 0078.