I have very bad experience shopping at LC Channel!

1.They are charge shipping fee for each item in one order ,even item can be very lightweight! No other Company does that!

2.I have in front of me printed return policy which it said : easy 30 days money back- NO.They charged 25% restocking fee for return items,which no mention about it in the return policy,they trick people to buy and have advantage of them.Policy has to be clear! If I knew that I have to pay 25% restocking fee for returns-I would never shop there,because no guaranty I will like item or not -It web site not a store, that you can look up closer. Unfortunately ,I shop at web sites due to more variety than in the stores.

3.Customer service and billing department not be helpful at all,had to apply a claim trough my credit card to get money back!

NEVER GOING TO SHOP AT LC CHANNEL!

kievlyankaig wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Liquidation Channel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Liquidation Channel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Liquidation Channel and liquidation channel shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Kg123654
Baytown, Texas, United States #1197666

Good afternoon my name is Karen and am a Supervisor for LC.I am sorry that you feel your concerns were not addressed and would like to do so.

Our shipping policy has always been per item and this is for the entire fulfillment process not just shipping. This includes the labor, packaging and shipping of the item. We actually have some of the lowest shipping cost and we actually offer a value bundle shipping option which is $29.99 and covers the shipping for unlimited items purchase during the same calendar day. This would be from 12am through 11:59pm during the same business day.

Our return policy may be found on each invoice an under Terms and Conditions as well as return policy on our website. This does state you may return any item within 30 days of purchase. However if the item is not defective or damaged there will be a return label fee applied if you use our return label. Also it does state that during any type of Clearance event "All Sales are Final" and these will be subject to a restocking fee if the items are not damaged or defective.

In order to address a question regarding your billing specifically I would need to access your account to do so.I would be more than happy to assist you with this if you would like to contact me at Karen.gottner@liquidationchannel.com