Liquidation Channel - Lose gemstones

2.4

I have purchased many many rings from this channel and several of them have lost there stones! Sad to say one of the last ones I bought was a chrome diopside given to my daughter for a Christmas present and the first time she wore it a stone fell out and was lost.

Since it was purchased long before Christmas time to return it is past even though it was only worn once. Since this is a common thing with them I would not recommend this company unless you can afford to replace the stones.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

I liked: Variety, All the different designs.

I didn't like: Poor workmanship.

Comments

Jennifer_2018

We're so sorry that the stones keep falling out of your rings. Shop LC wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.

If you are not completely satisfied, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Our guarantee also includes a warranty against damaged or defect and any defective items can be returned free of charge using our postage paid return labels.

While your items are beyond our warranty period, we may be able to approve the return for a replacement if one is available or a full refund to your method of payment. Please reach our to our Customer Service department by email at customerservice@shoplc.com, by phone at 1-877-899-0078 or via live chat on our website.

to Jennifer_2018 #1627838

I just finished talking to customer service. They will take the ring back but will with hold a 25% "restocking fee.

So much for a "full" refund for a ring that was only worn once. I guess Jennifers reply to me isn't good for much. Like I said, no recommendation here!

Several rings have lost stones from LC and I have many rings from other places that have not lost stones despite years of wear. In 50 years I have lost only one small stone from a ring until I started to buy from LC so I certainly am not hard on my jewelry.

Liquidation Channel - Horrible products and worse customer service

Style and Design

i bought two sets of these candles. one candle didn't work out of the box from the first set. all 3 candles from the second set stopped working after a few days.

i called lc and they told me to send the package back with the label in the box. i did as i was told and took the box to the post office where i was told that i had the wrong label on the box. back to my house i called up lc (second time) and requested a CORRECT label. i was sent an email from an ashla h. saying that the label was attached. there was no attachment.

just got off the phone after waiting 9.5 minutes. spoke with an inefficienet woman who told me that ashla, the woman who sent me the email WITHOUT the label, does not work at lc. had to fight with her to speak with a manager. supposed manager, randy, told me they will be sending out the correct label within 24 hours. if i ever get this label, i have to take this package AGAIN to the post office and wait in line AGAIN.

i have blocked lc from my tv - not only do they sell broken products, they refuse to allow refunds. i am contacting the bbb..

LC WEBSITE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO POST ABOVE REVIEW.

georgia holt

a very unhappy, dissatisfied customer

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

Jennifer_2018

We're so sorry that you've had such a poor experience with us. Once you receive the correct postage paid return label, you can request a free pick up from the post office since it is a prepaid return.

We'd love to discuss this further with you and make things right for you. Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-899-0078 or by emailing customerservice@shoplc.com or via live chat on our website.

Liquidation Channel - Horrible products and customer servic

georgia holt

a very unhappy, dissatisfied customer

Liquidation Channel - Fake shungite

2.6
Style and Design

I’ve ordered many Shungite pieces. The only pieces that are legitimate Shungite are the beaded necklaces.

All the faceted Shungite is is a stone with a black plastic like coating.

If you turn the piece over you can see exactly where the coating stops. Seriously why do this?

Comments

Jennifer_2018
#1620858

We're so sorry that you aren't satisfied with your shungite purchases. Unless specified in the description all products are natural stones.

We'd love to discuss this with you and make things right. At your earliest convenience, please contact our Customer Service department by emailing customerservice@shoplc.com, by phone at 1-877-899-0078 or via live chat on our website.

We look forward to hearing from you. Best Regards, Jennifer

Liquidation Channel - Annoyed with 2 obnoxious hoss!

I'm watching Marva or Marla. She was barking on air.

I couldn't believe it. I only have your channel 12-6 am and I'm stuck watching her foolishness. Low prices and a low budget host. She is as annoying as Cheryl.

Obnoxious!!!!! Id rather shop online. I'm embarrassed for your company. Cheryl refers to other shopping networks and that's uncalled for.

I also shop that network and they are always professional on air. These hosts can surely learn something from the other networks. Thank you.

Please address this. These ladies are hard to watch!!!!!

Comments

No body is more annoying than Cheryl

StephanieL

Thank you for your feedback regarding one of our hosts and I'm so sorry that you don't find her appealing. All of our hosts try to be entertaining as possible while presenting our products but we understand that they do not appeal to everyone. Your comments have been passed on to our production team for review and consideration.

to StephanieL #1618747

Barking on air is in no way appealing!!!! At a dog show maybe.

Liquidation Channel in Austin, Texas - Talkie-talke big blonde show co- host

This windbag is generally on AM with Shawn. She is the queen of OVER MODULATION...and never stops screaming. Either is over or under medicated....with a huge manic blue streak. When this carnival barker is on she cannot be watched at all. She gets on my last nerve.

Put her on at 3AM slot when all are sleeping. I have seen several other complaints about her...so I know it's just not me.

Shawn is so excellent....but can hardly get a word in due to her verbous manners and rude ness . She is single handedly destroying this network. Give her the boot and fast. Y'all are gonna lose my business totally..and prolly a good deal more.

I have previously complained and was promised that a "floor manager" would ask her to tone it down. Looks like that did'nt happen

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: show host.

Comments

Cheryl is abrasive and she acts more like a used car saleman...I turn the sound off when she rants

Cheryl is very knowledgeable and I appreciate learning from her. I must say though, I somewhat agree with the comment above.

I usually have to turn my channel eventually. Poor Shawn doesn’t need to say a word when they do a show, lol.

Jennifer_2018

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience with us. Best Regards, Jennifer

Liquidation Channel - Sent two items instead of one

4.9
Style and Design

I ordered one austrian iron bib necklace. Explained to the person i was having trouble on line placing my order.

Usually i get the persons name but just spoke to victor and he said it was frank who took my order and when i told him to take it off my computer he said he would in which he didnt because i just got two of iron crystal necklace. Victor said i should return it and i would get the credit on my card. To mail it back will cost $6.49 for an item that was $3.59 plus shipping.

I dont know why i should have to mail it back to get $3.59 plus shipping back when it was not my mistake that frank didnt take it off like i asked him to do. Not happy being a very good customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Sales Representative.

Comments

StephanieL

We do apologize that an order error had occurred. In cases like this, we can waive the return label fee so that you are not penalized for the error. Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-899-0078

Liquidation Channel - Status of Returned product

And No, my issue has not been addressed. The telephone connection was so bad I hung up. I need to find out what the status of my Returned product is on your end please.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jewelry Exchange Ring.

Comments

StephanieL

We are sorry to hear that you were unable to get through to our Customer Service department to check on the status of your return. We would love to assist you. Please contact our Customer Service department directly at 1-877-899-0078, via email at Customerservice@ShopLC.com, or via live chat on our website.

Liquidation Channel - Hostess

I turned your channel on for the first time to see Shawn and the Tanzanite show 9/29/18 and quickly had to shut it off. The issue is Cherly who is so manic that it takes away from the presentation of your product.

I don't know if she needs medication or what but I know for sure I won't be tuning in. How much more do details do y'all want me to write?

I also don't understand that I have to write a minimum of 100 words is this your way of filtering out reviews if so then for sure I will not shop and pass my opinion to my friends. Bla-bla

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Sales Representative.

Comments

Cheryl looks animated! Like a prop at at an arcade!

She screams!!! She also uses trick tactics

Jennifer_2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding one of our hosts. All of our hosts try to present our products in the most entertaining way possible.

However, we do understand that not all of our hosts appeal to all sensibilities. Your feedback has been forwarded to our production staff for review.

If you'd like to share any comments with any of our hosts directly, you can email them at live@shoplc.com or send a text message to 512-944-4304. Please note that Shop LC has no parameters set that require a certain number of characters be entered to leave your review, it is a site requirement for this venue.

Liquidation Channel in Austin, Texas - Not happy with quality of jewelry!

3.8
Style and Design

I purchased quite items from you and have been satisfied until!! My Granddaughter showed me the ring I bought her and it was black all arround the band!!

Then her Mother also replied that her birthstone ring turned black also! They were supposed to be sterling silver! Im very very disapointed and embarressed that this happened!

Therefore will not be doing business with your company and will let my family know also! Thank you and good day, Elizabeth Villarreal

Comments

Leslie1986

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry to hear two rings you have purchases from Shop LC have started to tarnish.

Sterling Silver can tarnish; however, regular polishing will keep the metal clean and sparkling! https://www.shoplc.com/education/metals We sincerely apologize for any distress caused by this situation.

We appreciate your loyalty to Shop LC and we hope you decide to shop with us again. Shop LC does have a 30 day return policy; if you would like to return the two rings please contact our Customer Service at 1-877-899-0078 for assistance!