Liquidation Channel - Status of Returned product

And No, my issue has not been addressed. The telephone connection was so bad I hung up. I need to find out what the status of my Returned product is on your end please.

Comments

StephanieL

We are sorry to hear that you were unable to get through to our Customer Service department to check on the status of your return. We would love to assist you. Please contact our Customer Service department directly at 1-877-899-0078, via email at Customerservice@ShopLC.com, or via live chat on our website.

Liquidation Channel - Hostess

I turned your channel on for the first time to see Shawn and the Tanzanite show 9/29/18 and quickly had to shut it off. The issue is Cherly who is so manic that it takes away from the presentation of your product.

I don't know if she needs medication or what but I know for sure I won't be tuning in. How much more do details do y'all want me to write?

I also don't understand that I have to write a minimum of 100 words is this your way of filtering out reviews if so then for sure I will not shop and pass my opinion to my friends. Bla-bla

Comments

Jennifer_2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding one of our hosts. All of our hosts try to present our products in the most entertaining way possible.

However, we do understand that not all of our hosts appeal to all sensibilities. Your feedback has been forwarded to our production staff for review.

If you'd like to share any comments with any of our hosts directly, you can email them at live@shoplc.com or send a text message to 512-944-4304. Please note that Shop LC has no parameters set that require a certain number of characters be entered to leave your review, it is a site requirement for this venue.

Liquidation Channel - Not happy with quality of jewelry!

3.8
Style and Design

I purchased quite items from you and have been satisfied until!! My Granddaughter showed me the ring I bought her and it was black all arround the band!!

Then her Mother also replied that her birthstone ring turned black also! They were supposed to be sterling silver! Im very very disapointed and embarressed that this happened!

Therefore will not be doing business with your company and will let my family know also! Thank you and good day, Elizabeth Villarreal

Comments

Leslie1986

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry to hear two rings you have purchases from Shop LC have started to tarnish.

Sterling Silver can tarnish; however, regular polishing will keep the metal clean and sparkling! https://www.shoplc.com/education/metals We sincerely apologize for any distress caused by this situation.

We appreciate your loyalty to Shop LC and we hope you decide to shop with us again. Shop LC does have a 30 day return policy; if you would like to return the two rings please contact our Customer Service at 1-877-899-0078 for assistance!

Liquidation Channel - SS bracelets

4.5
Style and Design

Most of the things I’ve received have been as represented except the SS bolo bracelets! They are beautiful but have ordered eight total for Christmas gifts and both I ordered for me broke twice the first time I ordered them.

I can’t take a chance for giving them as gifts now. Don’t think I should payvrestocking fee on an item never worn as a Christmas gift

Comments

Leslie1986

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear you have enjoyed the majority of your ShopLC purchases.

We are so sorry to hear the bolo bracelets you ordered at Christmas broke. ShopLC has a 30 day return policy; however we usually offer an extended warranty around the Holidays. Last year, the Extended Holiday Return Policy was any item purchased November 1, 2017 to December 18, 2017 was eligible for return through January 31, 2018.

If the bracelets were purchased and returned during that time frame you should not have encountered a restocking fee. https://www.shoplc.com/returns If you have further questions or concerns regarding the ShopLC return policy, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-899-0078 for assistance!

Liquidation Channel - No repair department on site

1.3

I bought a turquoise ring with 2 rubies on each side and one of the rubies recently fell off. Although I realize that it was 30 days past the sale date there was no choice to replace the ruby because they don't have a repair department on site.

The stone on another one of my rings (it was a gift) also fell off Although I didn't pay a humongous price on the first ring I'm very disappointed, The designers/sellers should ensure that the stones be secure with some type of liquid/material so that this does not happen.

Now I'm going around with a ring with a missing stone and not sure if I can take it to a jeweler who may be able to do anything about the missing stone. UGH!

Comments

We are sorry to hear about your rings losing stones. We offer a 30 day warranty but also understand that the setting on your rings were defective and the rings lost their stones due to these manufacturer defects.

We do not offer repairs, however we do offer replacements or refunds.

We are more than willing to go past our warranty date in the interest of customer relations. Please contact our customer service department for further assistance.

Liquidation Channel - Where are you on TV?

Are you still on TV? We have dish and can't find you.

My mother loved watching and buying on the TV. It is too difficult for her to use the internet and she doesn't trust it to buy online. I just had what I thought would be a quick question yet before I could call you sent me here first. Go Figure.

So you will have to be the one to read my ramblings till I get to the required 100 words. Maybe someone who isn't long winded should have set this up to accept less than 100 words.

This is the most ridiculous thing than I have had to do to get a quick answer. We miss the LC on TV.

Comments

StephanieL

Thank you for your feedback. Our Customer Service department can be reached directly at 1-877-899-0078. As of August 1st we have returned to Dish Network on channel 274.

Liquidation Channel - Non working product

2.9
Style and Design

I received my fountain and it doesn’t work. Makes noise but no water travels thru.

Now I am pissed! Now I have to send that back.

Comments

Jennifer_2018

We're so sorry that your product was defective. We offer a 30 day Money Back Guarantee against damage or defect beginning on the day you receive your item.

Please use the postage paid return label to return your item to us for a free replacement if the item is still available or a full refund to your method of payment if it's no longer in stock. Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-899-0078.

via email at CustomerService@shoplc.om or via live chat on our website if you have any questions or concerns. Best Regards, Jennifer

Liquidation Channel - Horrible shipping practice

Order placed on July 17 for a cane. Tracking always shows USPS is awaiting item and here on 7/27 has still not updated. If it sits at DHL for over a week before going to the USPS then ShopLC needs a DHL alternative.

Comments

StephanieL

Provided shipping times are estimates only, and may be impacted by time of year, volume of orders, natural disasters, severe weather, or other unexpected service delays. Business days are Monday through Friday, and do not include weekends or federal holidays.

We would love to assist by checking on your order for you. Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-899-0078

Liquidation Channel - Stones fell out of rings

2.4
Style and Design

5/17/18 spoke to both Joe and Liz/Reps out of California re 2 rings I had purchased, wore 4 times and stones fell out of rings. One ring was an Australian Boulder Opal (paid $59.99) the other was a 3 ring Lusaha Amethyst ($19.99) both sale items.

Both reps told me that because the rings were over a year old (4 years in fact, but hardly worn and been in my jewelry case) that they would have a Supvr. call me. Joe said he could reimburse up to $200 but had to ask a Supvr if he could. Both reps told me they would call me back or have a Supervisor call me.

I have NEVER RECEIVED ANY RETURN CALLS. Last evening (7/24) I receive a vm from a LC Rep saying they wanted to talk to me re my reimbursement. Today, I did live chat as did not want to wait 10 mins. in queue.

Rep checked with Supvr., said no reimbursement. A Supervisor could have authorized that credit but did not. I have been a loyal customer for years, have spent thousands of dollars on their jewelry. What would an $80 credit cost them?

Poor customer service! I want my reimbursement on these two purchases.

I liked: Diversity and quality of product.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

StephanieL

Thank you for your review. We do apologize, we do have a 30 day warranty, and are happy to go past this date in the interest of customer relations, however unfortunately 4 years is too long for us to be able to process a refund on your purchase or issue any credit.

Liquidation Channel - Just more annoying to have to mail it back before I can have

Simply fell off my wrist while I was wearing it

Comments

StephanieL

We apologize that your item broke while you were wearing it. We do include pre-paid return labels that can be used to return defective/damaged merchandise for replacement/refund.

We would love to speak with you further regarding this issue. Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-899-0078 or at Customerservice@ShopLC.com.