Liquidation Channel Reviews

Show reviews that mention
jewelry items item order customer customer service service stones shipping quality
Filter review
Most helpful review

Trouble with products

I have purchased a lot of jewelry from LC I am mostly a under 20 or 10 shopper although I have purchased items that were expensive to me. I purchased a Peacock Quartz ring which cost $77.99. I loved it . I have a Peacock necklace and earrings. last night I happened to look at my ring and the stone was gone. I was devastated . I loved the color and I want a bracelet really bad. Fortunately we found the stone in the bedroom and my husband was able to fix it , This morning when I looked in the mirror the stone in drop earrings was gone. i could not believe it . First the ring and then the earrings. I paid 59 and 49 for the two pair I have and that is a lot for me . I could understand the items I pay 10 for because i do not think they are the quality you claim them to be. You could not afford to sale quality jewelry for 10 . I do not believe the explanation for how you can do it. Also I have purchased so many items that were not like they appeared on TV. I have so many items that are a lot smaller than they appeared on TV. I purchased a jewelry box and when it arrived I could not believe how small it is. The way to open the drawer was plastic crystal which was attached to a string. It will take nothing for that to break and the box was made out of a cardboard material. They send you five or six items in the same package , but still charge you shipping charges for each it. The package does not weigh enough to cost 12 dollars to ship.I like some of the hosts you have . Dan, Loretta , Nicole, Shawn, and Jessica. There are some of the new ones you have just don't get it with me. One talk about her rich friends, her line of jewelry all the time. It sounds like she is bragging . I do not like to watch when she is on. I know that dropping prices more than they should is not real , because you can find the item on the website and it is the price that the hosts talks about losing their jobs because they dropped the prices that low.I admit at first I did not realize some of these things , but now I do. You say you want to make jewelry affordable for people who otherwise would not be able to buy it. But how are you helping people by selling them items that break or our not the size they look on TV and as with the jewelry box are cheap, and in no way look like it did on TV or website LC could not be growing if they were not making money and you cannot make money selling so called quality products for 10 or 20 dollars. My days of ordering or watching are almost over. I am not rich and if you wanted me to have the quality products I otherwise could not afford you would not do this. Also it is amazing when you are constantly hearing that certain item are not longer available and you sell gems that have been mined out for 10 dollars instead of charging higher prices. Items which can no longer be obtained are marked up so only the rich could afford it.. But yet the Rhodessa Garnet which the mine is now closed is sold all the time ,even under 10 dollars.Things do not make sense.

Hello my name is Danielle Jackson and I am the Customer Service Manager with Liquidation Channel. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback to us as it gives us examples on how to make customer experiences better.

I would love to assist you in any way I can. Please email me at Danielle.Jackson@***.com

Burlington, North Carolina
Pros
  • Hosts were fun and knowlegable
Cons
  • Lies
Not as described/ advertised

Quality of Items

I shop a LC. I am not rich., so most of my purchases are under $20.00 i have received pendants and the chains were tangled. I think they could secure them better, however all the handling and banging around from shipping certainly could cause that. I purchased a three ring set for $10.00 . One of the stones fell out. I called CS and told them I was not angry , but I thought they should know, because without quality they will not have customers. The CS said I could return it I told him them because of the restocking fee it would not be worth. I kidded with him and reminded him I was not calling to complain. He then said they would reimburse the full amount. I said that since only one ring had lost a stone I would be getting 2 rings free. So I said why don't you just reimburse me $3.33 ,which would be the cost of the bad ring. I do have issues with two hosts, although I d.o enjoy some of them together. They do spend a lot of time one some items , but maybe they only have a certain amount if items and have to fill the time. They do not break every 3 minutes for a commercial. As far as quality goes I have had some problems. However you cannot expect $10.00 piece of jewelry to be the same quality as a $ 100.00 piece of jewelry. As far as changing color over time, do not wash dishes or take showers with it on. Take them off when cleaning or doing some other activity that could cause damage. How often do you stop wearing an outfit because it is no longer in style or the new has worn off. If you have paid a lot for an item you either have to continue wearing it even though you no longer want too . No quilt in replacing a $10.00 item. I want as much for my money as I can , but how can I complain about something losing it's sparkle when I only paid 10 or less for something. You get what you pay for as they say. Read online reviews about items you purchase from home improvement stores , or almost any store and out of 20 people 8 or 9 or more people will complain while the rest are very happy. It is sad but true. We are not created equal. We cannot pay hundred or thousands for items we want or need. We have to find the least expensive items and hope for the best. Whenever you have a problem do not call and start yelling at the CS person. They are not responsible for what is wrong and it is not going to help resolve your problem in a way that you are happy with. There are CS people who should not be working with people.

You obviously work for them. Everything you said is ***.

I dont care if it cost 2 cents. The point is is that the hosts are telling you its great. They are not telling you its garbage and that they are dishonest. So they are liars/scammets.

Period! And if you work for a dishonest company you DESERVE to be yelled at! If you had morals/ethics you would not work there.

So you MUST take the brunt of angry customers. End of story!

Hello I am Miranda one of the Escalation leads here at Shop LC. Thank you so much for all your great and honest feedback and taking the time out of your day and letting us know how you feel about the entire company, that means a lot to us you wrote a review.

If you ever need help with a damaged item know you can return the item with in the 30 day grace period that we give you for either a refund or a replacement because we want to make sure you are not out your money and also an item other than that if you ever need help with anything please let us know so we can take care of you. Again thank you so much for everything you have commented about.

@Michae

But what happens when a stone falls out. It's happened to me three times.

It had been worn only 3 times..it is a fancy beautiful cluster ring of Russian Diopside that look like Emeralds! They offered to repair it, at pretty high cost. I've never lost a stone after wearing it only three times..so now it sits in the graveyard of "needs repair". Can't wear it, can't afford to repair it...maybe it was such a good deal after all.

I LOVE their jewelry, but I'm disappointed that they won't stand behind the quality of their workmanship. I'm so unhappy...I really wanted their help but the cost was too high. So...? Was it really worth the great price?

I can't wear it! B in TC

@Michae

Ummm... Agreeing with her that your products are basically a "getting what you pay for"..??

Yet, I thought I heard your host on tv talking about what great products/quality you have. And, it's only low prices due to you being the buyer, creator and seller... Basically claiming to cut out the middle man.. Maybe I heard the host wrong.

Is the products good quality or, getting what you pay for? As you just stated by seemingly agreeing with her "HONEST" feedback.

View more comments (3)
Damaged or defective

Liquidation Channel - Customer Care Review

Don't like the return policy, I think if a customer wasn't satisfy with what she or he had order it shouldn't be a a 25% stocking fee. I'm sure the item will be sold at a later viewing time. Reason saying there is already a shipping charge. Thanks

Hello I'm Miranda one of the Escalation leads. I am so sorry that you are not satisfied with the return policy at this time the only reason you will get charged a 25% restocking fee is if the item is over 30 days or if the item is a clearance item.

The reason we have that is because we give you a 30 day grace period to decide if you want the item or not now for the clearance items because we are trying to get rid of the items we feel like the sale should be a final sale. Again I am so sorry about this.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Liquidation Channel - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category

I bought several items last year. This year I order 10 items this year and paid $29 shipping because they charge $2.99 for each item. It was worth the shiping. This is my place to get presents for self and family.

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We value your opinion.

Thank you for taking time out your day and letting us know how you feel. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Thank you so much for shopping at the Liquidation Channel. Have a wonderful day.

Fair pricing

Cataracts in Florida and now Broke! Need to call BBB

I made a 400.00 plus purchase after spending well over a thousand dollars on all these pieces of Quality Jewelry. Was told this was rare and it was not coming back. AAA quality came with 90.00 shipping fees what? Then they starter sending these savings as their value off coupons never worked. If you are giving a discount why do I have to hunt through a banner to view the discount? Now they have a new motto THE FAMILY... if you complain they cheat you even better on the next order they even said it on tv WE NEVER send everything at once that way you don't really know what you ordered. They did a refund really rude online through email and kept my 20.00 off coupon it was a gift form your LC FAMILY enjoy the GIFT of savings so no I couldn't use the 20 percent off or the 20.00 dollars off. They sent it in a letter and then sent me the OPT out email omg how rude.

Hello this is Miranda I am one of the Escalation leads here at the LC and I am so sorry about the experience you have had with in the company. If you are ever wanting to use a certain discount code and you cannot get the code to work or take off the percent please give customer service a call in at 877 899 **** and we can either apply the code or give you a refund for what we owe you for the code.

Now for the $400.00 order please call us in and we will refund the code that you are wanting to use.

Now when it comes to finding the codes for the LC we either send them via mail, via email or they are posted on the website so they have easy access when it comes to receiving them. If you need anything else please let us know and we will be glad to assist you.

Reason of review
pricing issues value ship etc so. spmetimes that is not available. I feel scammed I will just order online and have no customer contact with internet help I will call their call center very nice folks there. coupons codes do not work. I HQE
Loss

Liquidation Channel - Jewelry Quality Review

I'm a new customer and quite frankly will continue to purchase items from LC. The prices are phenomenal. I have attempted to purchase from overseas vendors with mixed success. Great quality so far. No, LC hosts may not exude the same polish, but I would rather pay 60% less.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am so sorry about the way you feel when it comes to the host and how they wear their nail polish I will pass this message along to the correct department.

Again thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how you feel that means a lot to us. Thanks for shopping at the Liquidation Channel.

@Michae

Oh just wait… It's great it first. Then you suddenly get one big order for half of it is damaged or does not look as advertised. Once you complain it seems to get even worse after that.

@Michae

He said the host is not polished, he did not complain about their nail polish.

View more comments (2)

Love LC but TV sellers need help

I love all items purchased. However, I would have bought much more if I didn't have to wait for TV hosts to stop talking/joking around and get to show the product!!! Just saw a ring I liked. Host moved her hand down under desk because she was busy talking w/other host. She didn't realize what she did. Come on guys -- get some class. Talking about an item without showing the item??? Yikes!!!! Why 100 words? I'm done talking but I have to keep writing. Yikes!!! I love all items purchased. However, I would have bought much more if I didn't have to wait for TV hosts to stop talking/joking around and get to show the product!!! Just saw a ring I liked. Host moved her hand down under desk because she was busy talking w/other host. She didn't realize what she did. Come on guys -- get some class. Talking about an item without showing the item??? Yikes!!!! Why 100 words? I'm done talking but I have to keep writing. Yikes!!!

I agree and have seen the same thing, half the time before they show the product or the size of it they are sold out of your size or item. I want to see a measurement and the item on, and not so close that I can count the hairs on their face or arms.

Thank you so much for your feedback. This is Miranda one of the Escalation leads here at the LC.

I am so sorry about the way you feel when it comes to the host and how they present their selves on Live TV. I will make sure this message gets sent behind scenes so they can take this into consideration.

Again I am so sorry about this experience. If you need anything else please feel free to give us a call in at 877 899 ****.

Liquidation Channel Sales Representative

Liquidation Channel Jewelry Review

Necklaces broke a nd syones fell out of rings.
Bad quality

Shipping choices confusing

I ordered for the first time from the auction. I had 4 items. When checking out, it gave me a selection of shipping choices, but no prices were listed. I selected the one that appeared to be the cheap bundle price. Well, it was $29 for shipping on items that were only $20 total. I didn't realize it until the transaction was done. I think this could have been explained better. As I later roamed around the website and found out that there is $2.99 shipping if you know which one to pick. Lessoned learned. I hope the items I purchased are satisfactory since they will be Christmas presents. For $29 it should be overnight shipping, but it said 5-7 days, which was the longest, but obviously not the cheapest.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm Miranda one of the Escalation leads at the LC.

I am so sorry about the confusion when it comes to the shipping cost on the rising auction. Standard shipping is $2.99 per item no matter how many items you have. Also we offer value shipping which is $29.99 for all items in one box with in 3-5 business days through UPS. The only time this will benefit you will be when purchasing more than 10 items at once.

I believe on the website when choosing your method you are going for it says underneath each option how much it will charge you. If you need more help or anything else please fill free to call customer service at 877 899 ****.

Liquidation Channel Website
Order processing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Liquidation Channel Jewelry Review

I have been ordering jewelry items for several years. I have never had a problem with this company. The pieces I have purchased are beautiful with no defects. I am aware of what I am buying. Common sense tells you these are not high quality stones, and the retail value they give is ridiculously inflated. I set myself a limit, around $25, and pass on the item if it goes more than that. Sooner or later the same item will come around again. I like the idea that I get to wear pretty stones, and if I lose an earring I'm not out much money! To the person who complained about the discount codes not working, these aren't to be used with auction purchases, only with non-auction items. I went through the same quandary.

Hello,

My name is Danielle I am the customer service manager at liquidation channel. I just wanted to take the time to reach out to you and thank you for your feedback to us. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us make better customer experiences.

Liquidation Channel - 254**** Review

I received a Black Friday pamplet. Showed three pairs of different gem inside out hoop earrings for 79.99. I called at time they said we could start ordering. I got through , gave him the number of the items and he read me back what it showed on the pamphlet. I ordered two sets. He gave me my order number and payment on the items. Confirmed my order. The same number on pamphlet. I called back later and wanted to see on the Internet the earrings I had ordered. When I looked they were different earrings than the ones on pamphlet they sent me. I called back they proceeded to tell me the picture was wrong. I had made a mistake. It must be a different view of the earrings. I'm not stupid. The picture showed inside out earrings. With 25 stones in each earring. The ones they said they were shipping have six stones in each earring. I've been fighting with them on the phone for two days. They said their superior would call me tonight from six to eight, just to get rid of me. I'm still waiting. They did a bait and switch on me. I'm going to sue them. How stupid do they think we are. They are such liars. How many more of their customers have they lied and cheated?

This website censors adults? Even not swear words????????!!!!!!???????

Are you fricken kidding me? I dont need a babysitter. Im in the U.S. NOT N.

KOREA!

COMMUNIST WEBSITE. PERIOD!

Hello first I want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us. I also want to apologize that we were unable to provide the excellent service to you.My name is Danielle I am the customer service manager with liquidation channel and I am interested in your feedback and want to make things right.

In regards to the earrings I had became aware of the issue when the product aired. We have been doing our best to make things right for customers and I want to do the same for you.

ID
#962001 Review #962001 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Not as described/ advertised

Liquidation Channel Coupon Review

Genuine stones but so so grade. Above costume but not fine jewelry. Fair for the price overall. Have gotten lots of items (jewelry & loose stones) over the years. Biggest beefs are A) dont bother thinking of returns unless higher dollar purchase and B) emailed me discount codes but when you go to buy online the site states "invalid code"
Liquidation Channel Coupon
Order processing issue

Ordering!!!!

I called 1 night to try to buy what was being shown on tv. I waited over 6 items PAST what I was wanting to order, and NEVER got anyone on the line, just the recording, "your call is important to us" etc....evidently NOT!!!! Cannot get through!!!! Maybe, after reading some of the reviews, it MIGHT have been a good thing!!!! I am probably NOT going to go through the stress of TRYING to get through to a customer service agent!!! Went to another jewelry shopping channel and spent over $200.00, so guess I saved myself some money anyway!!

You can defend yourself 24/7 365 days a year but I have called many times only to be told "sorry we are unable to take your call right now! " no matter how you spin your web of deception this is inexcusable and NO way to conduct a business period.

Austin, Texas
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Liquidation Channel - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category

I tried ordering item #259**** I tried the automated twice would not go through so finally a pleasant operator got on taking my information but it was too late sold out . I am very disappointed as you can see I've ordered many items. I was told to call back in 30 minutes if a cancellation I can order the cross please please I want this cross I was trying but no success with the automated need to fix this I'm a disappointed customer. Thank you Diana Nagy

ID

Your connection is not private

Your connection is not private...this is a way I am often kicked out of bidding for items. No matter if I attempt to return to my bidding via Google or Edge, I continue to receive the same message: Your connection is not private. I therefore lose auctions. This has been going on for months; the issue usually occurs if I have been on a bidding page such as the watch list for more than 20 minutes. It must be the security of the Liquidation Channel site since varied internet vehicles such as Edge and Google interrupt the bidding service with the same statement: Your connection is not private

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally at danielle.jackson@***.com. We want you to to be able to use the auctions!

Austin, Texas
Liquidation Channel Website
Fair pricing

Liquidation Channel Thai Blue Star Sapphire Ring Review

I have bought many rings on auction. Two sapphire rings, two amytheist rings. I also bought two garnet rings. I have been very happy with these products. I have had no problems.
Good quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article