Dayton, Texas
5.0
Style and Design

Great experience with channel almost two years.I cannot understand why head of company could not step in & hurry up negotiations with Dish Network to get L.C.

back on their regular programming. I have called Dish & I have Called Customer Care with L.C, each putting blame on other company for hold-up. Why can you both not see that L.C. reaches more customers than any other jewelry co.

out there? Have a higher viewing rating than any. Why should we, the consumer, be punished because you'all cannot reach a suitable agreement?

You are going to lose more revenue than you realize.Thank you, Sandra Banning

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with liked very much. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of liquidation channel customer care. Liquidation Channel needs to "let boss be boss 7 make right decision for his company!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned liquidation channel customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liquidation Channel.

Comments

Pulaski, Wisconsin, United States #1341322

Get a inter net capable TV you can stream more channels than dish offers and save your self $ 1000

Mansfield, Ohio, United States #1341027

You wonder why?It comes down to $$$ everyone wants more, and no one will budge an inch.

we had fox8 in cleveland go off the air, they said call dish and complain, I did, and then the real reason was made apparant....fox8 wanted more $$$ to keep their station on dish. Eventually they got it, and then my local station cost on dish went up to cover it. Gets tiring to keep chunking up more and get less and less. Dish was loosing more and more people so they came up with these so called packages, so ya get less for sorta less.

cable companys and satelite companies got ya by the balls, you loose either way, with any of them. Its all about the $$$.

Hopefully someone finds a way to hijack service where they cant do a dam thing about it, "jailbroke" as hackers call it.Then us the consumer will finally be ahead of them.

Live Oak, Florida, United States #1340608

What happened to the SHOP LC channel on dish???Just taken off without warning???

Beginning to hate dish, this happened before and channel was put back on.I want this shopping channel back on ASAP.

to jane Mansfield, Ohio, United States #1341029

dish generally isnt the problem, the channel its self puts itself on a pedistal and "says pay more to keep me on tv" so the problem is the LC not dish.

Carrizo Springs, Texas, United States #1340110

Miss the LC on my Dish cable.What happened?

I watched daily and is the only jewelry channel I order jewelry from.Hope it will be back on Dish very soon.

comcast,too

I agree...loved show watched every day.

..I'm considering getting another company as soon as my contract fulfilled...it seems to be losing the battle with lots of company's.

They don't care!Look at the on air auctions..

Mostly sold out.If they can do that without us, y would they care if we came back, or not?

Thank you for the comment on the l.c.not on dish network.

I miss it as well and bought a lot of stuff from them.They need to speed up the process and get it back on air

to Anonymous Mansfield, Ohio, United States #1341030

LC wants more $$$ from Dish to keep their channel, its a common thing that companies do to wring more money out of anyone.