Liquidation Channel - Top Notch Values

The LC is a wonderful place to shop. I miss it on my TV channel.

Hope I comes back on here in Georgia. I have been purchasing for a few year now with maybe one complaint that was made right. The quality for the price you pay is wonderful. I didn't expect a two hundred piece for a few dollars.

I did get pieces worth three or four times what I spent for them. I probably have 4 0r 5 hundred pieces and happy with them all. If it doesn't suit me I use for gifts or sell at antique mall. Give them a try, you will be gad you did.

Of course you can go pay more for the same thing on some of the other channels r sites .

They just add a designer name and triple the price. Gem stones or gemstones , so don't get caught up in thinking just because It cost less it is less quality.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Website.

Reason of review: On time delivery.

Comments

Jennifer_2018

Thank you so much for your positive review and we're so sorry that we're no longer broadcasting in your area. However, we do offer alternative options to view our broadcast.

You can watch us 24/7 LIVE on our Facebook page, on ShopLC.com, YouTube, or via streaming apps on Roku, Apple TV, Google ChromeCast, and Amazon Fire.

Thank you so much for being a member of our Shop LC family! If you ever need assistance, please contact our Customer Service team at 1-877-899-0078 or via live chat on our website.

Liquidation Channel - Very Happy

Style and Design

I don't know what most of these complaints are about, I've been purchasing all kind of items and have never had a problem that customer service didn't handle to my satisfaction. The quality of the jewelry is wonderful for the price you pay.

I see the same kind on the main shopping networks selling for 5 times or more and they sell out. I don't know what people expect when paying such a low price. If you want to pay more for the same thing then go to a high end jewelry store. People don't realize that there is a 100% mark upon jewelry.

I have hundreds of dollars of your things and lots of expensive items I already owned....guess which ones I wear all the time. Stones don't fall out and they don't discolor and the size is right on, If you buy something for a dollar you might be ,disappointed what do you expect. Be a little selective and read the description of what you are buying and you will see what I mean. Love this site and you will too.

Be nice when you call and they will respond.

Someone will also follow up to see what they can do to resolve any problem you may have. Loyal Customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Website.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

I agree! I purchased a necklace that was already discolored on the chain when I received it.

It was cheaply priced. So, I guess I should had expected that. I just threw it away because it said sales are final. I also purchased a real pretty ring as a gift.

I read the description carefully. It said new. It was scratched on the sides. I hesitated on giving it.

But, like you said, what do people expect when paying such a low price.

Guess that was the quality I payed for. All in all they do have some real pretty/low priced items.

StephanieL
Austin, Texas, United States #1355606

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you have been satisfied with your purchases from us and that we have been able to resolve any issues you have had.

Liquidation Channel - Shipping choices confusing

I ordered for the first time from the auction. I had 4 items.

When checking out, it gave me a selection of shipping choices, but no prices were listed. I selected the one that appeared to be the cheap bundle price. Well, it was $29 for shipping on items that were only $20 total. I didn't realize it until the transaction was done.

I think this could have been explained better. As I later roamed around the website and found out that there is $2.99 shipping if you know which one to pick. Lessoned learned.

I hope the items I purchased are satisfactory since they will be Christmas presents. For $29 it should be overnight shipping, but it said 5-7 days, which was the longest, but obviously not the cheapest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Miranda93
Austin, Texas, United States #1261382

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm Miranda one of the Escalation leads at the LC.

I am so sorry about the confusion when it comes to the shipping cost on the rising auction. Standard shipping is $2.99 per item no matter how many items you have. Also we offer value shipping which is $29.99 for all items in one box with in 3-5 business days through UPS. The only time this will benefit you will be when purchasing more than 10 items at once.

I believe on the website when choosing your method you are going for it says underneath each option how much it will charge you. If you need more help or anything else please fill free to call customer service at 877 899 0078.

Liquidation Channel - Your connection is not private

5.0

Your connection is not private...this is a way I am often kicked out of bidding for items. No matter if I attempt to return to my bidding via Google or Edge, I continue to receive the same message: Your connection is not private.

I therefore lose auctions.

This has been going on for months; the issue usually occurs if I have been on a bidding page such as the watch list for more than 20 minutes. It must be the security of the Liquidation Channel site since varied internet vehicles such as Edge and Google interrupt the bidding service with the same statement: Your connection is not private

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Website.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

djackso4
Austin, Texas, United States #1249243

Hello first I want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us. I also want to apologize that we were unable to provide the excellent service to you.My name is Danielle I am the customer service manager with liquidation channel and I am interested in your feedback and want to make things right.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally at danielle.jackson@Liquidationchannel.com. We want you to to be able to use the auctions!

Liquidation Channel - Website Review from Sugar Land, Texas

Style and Design

Im a loyal shopper and now the website wont let me shop the last 24 hours emailed and was told to clear my data and it would work sirry but Wrong i have not bought anything i work all day and then website don't work until fixed i wonder holidays are jyst around the corner please fix it

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Kg123654
Austin, Texas, United States #1213162

Good afternoon my name is Karen and am a Customer Service Supervisor for Liquidation Channel. We apologize that you have been having technical issues with our website.

We had launched a new site last month and ran into many unforeseen issues. Most of which have finally been resolved. Please contact us directly if you are continuing to see issues it is very important that we get this information and it is passed on to our IT Department.

We do want you to have a wonderful shopping experience with our website and hope this has already been resolved. Please contact Customer Service anytime 24/7 at 877-899-0078.

Regards,

Karen

Liquidation Channel - Pissed

3.0
Style and Design

Iam very upset with this new web set up.I was not that happy with the previous one, but I was able to bid and order. With this new site, it keeps logging me off and it won't allow me to bid or order.For all this inconvience,you can count me as a use to be customer.

I am at the limit where I am ready to give up with the whole thing. I thought I was a pretty good customer, but I have not received the best of service. I lost some bids that I ordered before the change. It would not let me pay before it expired.

I am fed up! It does'nt matter anymore about the product name.

You can look on the site to see what I ordered. At present I just do not want to order anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Low prices of rising auction jewelry.

I didn't like: Poor quality and dishonesty about true value.

Comments

Kg123654
Baytown, Texas, United States #1197669

We did recently launch our new website and this was a large undertaking. Unfortunately as with any type of new launches there were unforeseen technical issues that did occur and some that are still being worked on.

We do apologize for the frustration this has caused all of our Customers. Our I.T. team has been working around the clock non stop to correct. We do feel that once completed all of our customers will be extremely happy with the site.

While the site is currently still being worked on we have made great progress.

If you are having any issues currently please contact us so we may report them and have them resolved. You may contact us via Live Chat through our website, through our email at customerservice@liquidationchannel.com or by calling 877-899-0078.

Baytown, Texas, United States #1196807

Good afternoon my name is Karen and am a Supervisor at the LC. We do apologize and acknowledge that the recent updates to the website has caused much frustration.

Unfortunately this has effected all of our Customers and we are working through the unforeseen technical errors as quickly as possible. This was a huge launch and we encountered many issues. We are still working through a few but once completed we truly believe our customers will be far more happy with the site than with the previous site. If you continue to have issues please contact Customer Service at 877-899-0078, so we may advise our I.T.

team of them to resolve. Or if you need assistance in paying for your auction items we would be more than happy to try and place a manual order for them.

Liquidation Channel - Simple Review #1467413531

Style and Design

I bought an item through the auction today and it doesn't let me pay for it.whats up with that?

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Liquidation Channel - Simple Review #1433189896

New website stinks. Why change the original thatworks well and is easy to navigate????!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Liquidation Channel - There's a site for complaints

I was searching the internet to find out who else had complaints about The Liquidation Channel and I stumbled upon this website: www.liquidationchannelcomplaints.com. It looks easy enough - I'm going to fill out a form and submit my information regarding my purchase, my dissatisfaction and explain why I feel Liquidation Channel is false advertising and violating the laws.

Something has to be done. If anyone else is interested, you might also go to the site and fill out a form. There is power in numbers.

Going to fill out a form now! I am eager to participate in a class action lawsuit. It's about time. I have filed complaints elsewhere on the Internet as well. I have printed off hundreds and hundreds of complaints. It's time to do something about this.

Sylva, North Carolina, United States #901861

Don't forget to file a complaint with the BBB, right now their rating is still an A+, which they proudly display on their shows! That will get them more than complaining on various websites! Just saying!