Liquidation Channel - SELL, SELL, SELL............!!!

Used to be a "non-pressured" channel to watch and occasionally offer an honest bargain! Used to be!

My favorite is when the host lowers the price and swears up and down, she's going to be fired for lowering the price that management sets! Another ploy, and there are a few; when they hear the telephone ring and it's one of the male managers "calling in" to lower the price! Or, the host stands there while the male manager and or buyer is screaming (and I mean screaming!) at the television audience to buy as this is a give-a-way price, and the host (standing beside him) pretends she's totally flabbergasted with the price, yells, "yes, yes, yes" and you wonder if she's selling or thinking about a personal encounter from the night before! Pathetic!

Heads bobbing up and down while the managers are yelling and, can you lower yourself any more??? You can actually see a host's attitude change from when they are alone and when they are working with the "buyers!" The stress and pressure shows girls! I forgot the newest ploy....when they display an item on the screen and immediately announce they can't sell it because the price is too low, so everyone has to wait while they call one of the head buyers, to get permission! Or, they need thirty people on line, immediately, so they can announce the price!

I have sent more jewelry back, than I have kept! Plus, I took the show off my channel line-up!

May I remind the "buyers;" this is America and we don't need to be screamed and pressured to buy something! If you can't sell something with dignity and especially, honesty, then it's not worth buying!

Comments

Why I'm watching the diamond smack down its all silver or rose gold where is the gold white gold or gold

StephanieL

Thank you for your feedback. While our primary goal is to sell our products, we also like to entertain our customers while they are watching.

We understand that not every show style will appeal to everyone, and we are always open to feedback to send to our hosts and production team. We would love to speak with you further, and our Customer Service department is available 24/7 at 1-877-899-0078 or CustomerService@ShopLC.com

Liquidation Channel - VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Used to enjoy watching the show, even if I didn't buy anything! Since different people, are running the show now, and it has gone to mostly double hosts, which make it difficult to understand, with the accents; it has severely gone down hill!

The hosts, were pleasant and easy to watch and understand! They were more friendly and relaxed! Now, with two, they are driven to pound the product and pressure, pressure, pressure; buy, buy buy! They now remind me of a bunch of used car sales people!

Push, push, push! They play ***, childish games with the prices and pretend they are going to get fired by lowering the price! Giggle, giggle, laugh! Oh no, you didn't!

I'm not taking the responsibility!

Their estimated retail cost of the product is so jacked up, it's unbelievable!

If they wonder why their customer base is disappearing..............now you know!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Kg123654
Baytown, Texas, United States #1208236

Good morning my name is Karen and am Customer Service Supervisor for LC. I wanted to thank you for your feedback it is very important to us.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime at customerservice@liquidationchannel.com with your suggestions. While we have continued to grow substantially we can only improve with our customers views. If you have any questions regarding a specific item and amount we would be happy to look into this if you would please provide the item number.

Our estimated retail values are estimations and are according to the current market values.

Liquidation Channel - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Rupert, Idaho

Rupert,Idaho
2.2

I am so disappointed in most EVERYTHING I bought during the holiday. it looks cheap and much smaller than it appears on TV.

Also when I receive about six or seven items together in one bag at 1.99 each I feel cheated.

Next time I'll shop at the department stores. then I'll teally know what I'm getting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Comments

djackso4

Good Afternoon,

My name is Ayannia Wimberly I am a Customer Service Agent at the Liquidation Channel. I would love to assist you with your product.

However, I would need more identifying information to be able to get this rectified for you. I am sorry to hear about the product being tarnished when it was initially opened. Some customers may not feel comfortable leaving identifying information online, so I will leave you mine.

My email is Ayannia.Wimberly@liquidationchannel.com. Please contact me and I would be glad to reach out to you personally.

Go to the department store and you will pay 50 times more from what you paid with LC. And the items will be way smaller.

I have purchased numerous items from LC and they looked bigger and more beautiful than what it was on TV on online.

But if you want the department store, maybe this is what you deserve. Would you please add a picture and show the price on what you got there!

Liquidation Channel - Tv Show Review from Fairfield, Connecticut

4.2

Just start shopping with lc. I have bought one piece of jewelery from other tv shopping sites and the price I pay for one gave me 16 assorted types from lc.

I love shopping so far with them. If u want a perfect piece go to a jewelery store n spend thousand of dollars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

I totally agree. I have a great experience with LC.

For what you pay you get the best deals.

Some people are talking about fallen stones and broken pieces I have not seen any of these and I bought numerous items from LC. I also have been in fine jewelry stores and spent thousands and guess what, their items were not perfect and durable at all.

Liquidation Channel - Tv Show Review from Fort Worth, Texas

3.3

I am very disappointed with the emerald earrings I purchased on clearence...the color is poor quality ..the amount paid was over what should have been charged for the poor color of the stones ..The color was not what was shown on tv. Or I wouldn't have bought them...no returns ..and now I am stuck with poor quality jewelry and future payments..

Comments

There is nothing wrong with your TV. LC uses special lighting and background to make their jewelry look good.

What they advertise and what they send you are two different things. I stopped buying from them since their information does not match items.

Something must be wrong with the colors on you TV and you probable need a new TV. I have bought several emerald pieces from LC and they look amazing!

I am very happy with the color of my emeralds and continue shopping.

You might not get the Red Carpet emeralds from LC, but their stones are beautiful and the prices are great!

Liquidation Channel - Tv Show Review from Chicopee, Massachusetts

My first time ordering, I received a large order. The items did not look like they did on TV.

I returned several items. I paid for the return postage. My account was never credited for the items I returned. I paid over $80 in shipping charges.

For Christmas I ordered 1 pair of tanzanite stud earrings and small gold hoop earrings. I received the silver hoops, I also received gold plated hoops and 9.....nine....pairs if tanzanite stud earrings. 8 more than I ordered.

I may as well keep them because I won't get a refund and the shipping and handling is non refundable. I sent texts and emails because when I call, I get no satisfaction

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I have never ever had any trouble with my orders or my refunds. I have been shopping here for several years. I don't understand these problems.

I was really surprised when I read this comment. I've always received the correct product ordered and most importantly, I've always received a refund.

Also, the LC gives you the choice of returning items yourself or letting the LC pay for the return, at which time it is deducted from the refund. With that said, all this information is always disclosed. If not, I would not be shopping this network. I do have to say, however, some of the jewelry that I have received look pretty cheap and does not appear the same upon arrival.

So, I return the product right away. It is unfortunate, however, that the consumer has to flip the bill 2x if you do a return, but that is the cost of buying online vs.

in person.

I still and will continue doing business with the LC.

Liquidation Channel - Simple Review #1447053959

2.5

Bought watch dead battery were to send me RTV AND replacement watch never sent, no more cable tv so no more LC on my tv wont buy anymore

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Liquidation Channel - Simple Review #1441553914

5.0
Style and Design

I have been in lc customer for 4 years now. I am in shock and disbelief that it has been taken off DISH Network.

If you do not come to some sort of agreement I will cancel my Dish Network TV.

There are other companies that I can go to easily that do have the lc channel. Come on people can't you see that we the consumers are in outrage here.

Liquidation Channel - Tv Show Review from Gilbert, Iowa

Gilbert,Iowa

I received 10 ordered jewelry items yesterday . All in one manilla type envelope.

I was anxious to receive what I ordered, hopeful that the pieces were of good quality. Totally disappointed. The silver is so cheap looking. Two bracelets included chains to make into necklaces.

These looked like hardware store chains.....I'd be ambarrassed to use any of it for gifts.

So disappointed and stuck with over $100 worth of cheap jewelry..... Don't get into the thrill of TV ordering....it's a rip....

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

djackso4

Posting this comment again. If you are unhappy with your products I want to help you!

Hello,

My email is Danielle.Jackson@liquidationchannel.com I work Tues-Sat 7a-3:30p CST. Please send me an email with your contact information and I will be glad to get this situated for you!

Baytown, Texas, United States #964237

Hello,

My name is Danielle Jackson I am one of the customer Service Managers here at liquidation channel. I would love to get feedback from you directly and help you with the products you are unhappy about. I know some people may not feel comfortable giving contact information on the internet. So I will give you mine.

Austin, Texas, United States #955184