Liquidation Channel - Lose gemstones

2.4

I have purchased many many rings from this channel and several of them have lost there stones! Sad to say one of the last ones I bought was a chrome diopside given to my daughter for a Christmas present and the first time she wore it a stone fell out and was lost.

Since it was purchased long before Christmas time to return it is past even though it was only worn once. Since this is a common thing with them I would not recommend this company unless you can afford to replace the stones.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

I liked: Variety, All the different designs.

I didn't like: Poor workmanship.

Comments

Jennifer_2018

We're so sorry that the stones keep falling out of your rings. Shop LC wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.

If you are not completely satisfied, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. Our guarantee also includes a warranty against damaged or defect and any defective items can be returned free of charge using our postage paid return labels.

While your items are beyond our warranty period, we may be able to approve the return for a replacement if one is available or a full refund to your method of payment. Please reach our to our Customer Service department by email at customerservice@shoplc.com, by phone at 1-877-899-0078 or via live chat on our website.

to Jennifer_2018 #1627838

I just finished talking to customer service. They will take the ring back but will with hold a 25% "restocking fee.

So much for a "full" refund for a ring that was only worn once. I guess Jennifers reply to me isn't good for much. Like I said, no recommendation here!

Several rings have lost stones from LC and I have many rings from other places that have not lost stones despite years of wear. In 50 years I have lost only one small stone from a ring until I started to buy from LC so I certainly am not hard on my jewelry.

to Anonymous #1634040

I have several item that lost their stones. Stopped by their stuff long ago. Junk

Liquidation Channel - Talkie-talke big blonde show co- host

This windbag is generally on AM with Shawn. She is the queen of OVER MODULATION...and never stops screaming. Either is over or under medicated....with a huge manic blue streak. When this carnival barker is on she cannot be watched at all. She gets on my last nerve.

Put her on at 3AM slot when all are sleeping. I have seen several other complaints about her...so I know it's just not me.

Shawn is so excellent....but can hardly get a word in due to her verbous manners and rude ness . She is single handedly destroying this network. Give her the boot and fast. Y'all are gonna lose my business totally..and prolly a good deal more.

I have previously complained and was promised that a "floor manager" would ask her to tone it down. Looks like that did'nt happen

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: show host.

Comments

Cheryl is abrasive and she acts more like a used car saleman...I turn the sound off when she rants

Cheryl is very knowledgeable and I appreciate learning from her. I must say though, I somewhat agree with the comment above.

I usually have to turn my channel eventually. Poor Shawn doesn’t need to say a word when they do a show, lol.

Jennifer_2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding one of our hosts and I'm so sorry that you don't find her appealing. All of our hosts try to be entertaining as possible while presenting our products but we understand that they do not appeal to everyone.

Your comments have been passed on to our production team for review and consideration.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience with us. Best Regards, Jennifer

Liquidation Channel - Where are you on TV?

Are you still on TV? We have dish and can't find you.

My mother loved watching and buying on the TV. It is too difficult for her to use the internet and she doesn't trust it to buy online. I just had what I thought would be a quick question yet before I could call you sent me here first. Go Figure.

So you will have to be the one to read my ramblings till I get to the required 100 words. Maybe someone who isn't long winded should have set this up to accept less than 100 words.

This is the most ridiculous thing than I have had to do to get a quick answer. We miss the LC on TV.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Comments

StephanieL

Thank you for your feedback. Our Customer Service department can be reached directly at 1-877-899-0078. As of August 1st we have returned to Dish Network on channel 274.

Liquidation Channel - SELL, SELL, SELL............!!!

Used to be a "non-pressured" channel to watch and occasionally offer an honest bargain! Used to be!

My favorite is when the host lowers the price and swears up and down, she's going to be fired for lowering the price that management sets! Another ploy, and there are a few; when they hear the telephone ring and it's one of the male managers "calling in" to lower the price! Or, the host stands there while the male manager and or buyer is screaming (and I mean screaming!) at the television audience to buy as this is a give-a-way price, and the host (standing beside him) pretends she's totally flabbergasted with the price, yells, "yes, yes, yes" and you wonder if she's selling or thinking about a personal encounter from the night before! Pathetic!

Heads bobbing up and down while the managers are yelling and, can you lower yourself any more??? You can actually see a host's attitude change from when they are alone and when they are working with the "buyers!" The stress and pressure shows girls! I forgot the newest ploy....when they display an item on the screen and immediately announce they can't sell it because the price is too low, so everyone has to wait while they call one of the head buyers, to get permission! Or, they need thirty people on line, immediately, so they can announce the price!

I have sent more jewelry back, than I have kept! Plus, I took the show off my channel line-up!

May I remind the "buyers;" this is America and we don't need to be screamed and pressured to buy something! If you can't sell something with dignity and especially, honesty, then it's not worth buying!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Totally correct post

Why I'm watching the diamond smack down its all silver or rose gold where is the gold white gold or gold

StephanieL

Thank you for your feedback. While our primary goal is to sell our products, we also like to entertain our customers while they are watching.

We understand that not every show style will appeal to everyone, and we are always open to feedback to send to our hosts and production team. We would love to speak with you further, and our Customer Service department is available 24/7 at 1-877-899-0078 or CustomerService@ShopLC.com

Liquidation Channel - VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Used to enjoy watching the show, even if I didn't buy anything! Since different people, are running the show now, and it has gone to mostly double hosts, which make it difficult to understand, with the accents; it has severely gone down hill!

The hosts, were pleasant and easy to watch and understand! They were more friendly and relaxed! Now, with two, they are driven to pound the product and pressure, pressure, pressure; buy, buy buy! They now remind me of a bunch of used car sales people!

Push, push, push! They play ***, childish games with the prices and pretend they are going to get fired by lowering the price! Giggle, giggle, laugh! Oh no, you didn't!

I'm not taking the responsibility!

Their estimated retail cost of the product is so jacked up, it's unbelievable!

If they wonder why their customer base is disappearing..............now you know!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Kg123654
Baytown, Texas, United States #1208236

Good morning my name is Karen and am Customer Service Supervisor for LC. I wanted to thank you for your feedback it is very important to us.

Please feel free to reach out to us anytime at customerservice@liquidationchannel.com with your suggestions. While we have continued to grow substantially we can only improve with our customers views. If you have any questions regarding a specific item and amount we would be happy to look into this if you would please provide the item number.

Our estimated retail values are estimations and are according to the current market values.

Liquidation Channel - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Rupert, Idaho

Rupert, Idaho
2.2

I am so disappointed in most EVERYTHING I bought during the holiday. it looks cheap and much smaller than it appears on TV.

Also when I receive about six or seven items together in one bag at 1.99 each I feel cheated.

Next time I'll shop at the department stores. then I'll teally know what I'm getting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Comments

djackso4

Good Afternoon,

My name is Ayannia Wimberly I am a Customer Service Agent at the Liquidation Channel. I would love to assist you with your product.

However, I would need more identifying information to be able to get this rectified for you. I am sorry to hear about the product being tarnished when it was initially opened. Some customers may not feel comfortable leaving identifying information online, so I will leave you mine.

My email is Ayannia.Wimberly@liquidationchannel.com. Please contact me and I would be glad to reach out to you personally.

Go to the department store and you will pay 50 times more from what you paid with LC. And the items will be way smaller.

I have purchased numerous items from LC and they looked bigger and more beautiful than what it was on TV on online.

But if you want the department store, maybe this is what you deserve. Would you please add a picture and show the price on what you got there!

Liquidation Channel - Tv Show Review from Fairfield, Connecticut

4.2

Just start shopping with lc. I have bought one piece of jewelery from other tv shopping sites and the price I pay for one gave me 16 assorted types from lc.

I love shopping so far with them. If u want a perfect piece go to a jewelery store n spend thousand of dollars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

I totally agree. I have a great experience with LC.

For what you pay you get the best deals.

Some people are talking about fallen stones and broken pieces I have not seen any of these and I bought numerous items from LC. I also have been in fine jewelry stores and spent thousands and guess what, their items were not perfect and durable at all.

Liquidation Channel - Tv Show Review from Fort Worth, Texas

3.3

I am very disappointed with the emerald earrings I purchased on clearence...the color is poor quality ..the amount paid was over what should have been charged for the poor color of the stones ..The color was not what was shown on tv. Or I wouldn't have bought them...no returns ..and now I am stuck with poor quality jewelry and future payments..

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

There is nothing wrong with your TV. LC uses special lighting and background to make their jewelry look good.

What they advertise and what they send you are two different things. I stopped buying from them since their information does not match items.

Something must be wrong with the colors on you TV and you probable need a new TV. I have bought several emerald pieces from LC and they look amazing!

I am very happy with the color of my emeralds and continue shopping.

You might not get the Red Carpet emeralds from LC, but their stones are beautiful and the prices are great!

Liquidation Channel - Tv Show Review from Chicopee, Massachusetts

My first time ordering, I received a large order. The items did not look like they did on TV.

I returned several items. I paid for the return postage. My account was never credited for the items I returned. I paid over $80 in shipping charges.

For Christmas I ordered 1 pair of tanzanite stud earrings and small gold hoop earrings. I received the silver hoops, I also received gold plated hoops and 9.....nine....pairs if tanzanite stud earrings. 8 more than I ordered.

I may as well keep them because I won't get a refund and the shipping and handling is non refundable. I sent texts and emails because when I call, I get no satisfaction

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I have never ever had any trouble with my orders or my refunds. I have been shopping here for several years. I don't understand these problems.

I was really surprised when I read this comment. I've always received the correct product ordered and most importantly, I've always received a refund.

Also, the LC gives you the choice of returning items yourself or letting the LC pay for the return, at which time it is deducted from the refund. With that said, all this information is always disclosed. If not, I would not be shopping this network. I do have to say, however, some of the jewelry that I have received look pretty cheap and does not appear the same upon arrival.

So, I return the product right away. It is unfortunate, however, that the consumer has to flip the bill 2x if you do a return, but that is the cost of buying online vs.

in person.

I still and will continue doing business with the LC.

Liquidation Channel - Simple Review #1447053959

2.5

Bought watch dead battery were to send me RTV AND replacement watch never sent, no more cable tv so no more LC on my tv wont buy anymore

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Tv Show.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.