4.0
Style and Design

I ordered a lot of things.My shipping cost was 1/4th of the bill.

If i could of took to post office the cost would of been 3/4th less. I was told my whom ever i talked to that I was paying for some one to go all over the shipping area to find the thing i bought. Whats that got to do with you hireing someone to do a job. Shipping is shipping .

It would be nice for you to refund me about $35.00 I paided $50.00 some for my stuffed to be shipped Items are shipped by weight.Rosann Harmon

Review about: Liquidation Channel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Baytown, Texas, United States #1279155

We offer our sincere apology if you are not completely satisfied with our shipping cost.We are always happy to resolve any issue you are having.

I would like to take the time to tell you about our value shipping option. You can use Value Bundle Shipping on unlimited items on any day starting at 12 midnight CST and all it costs is $29.99. Value Bundle Shipping lasts for 24 hours, beginning from 12 midnight CST (not from the time the first order was created) and lasts through 11.59 p.m. CST of the same calendar day.

Value Bundle Shipping is through UPS ground only. Please call our helpful customer service department at 877-899-0078 if any adjustments need to be made.

At Shop LC customer satisfaction is our highest priority.Thank you for giving us the opportunity to better serve you.

to Pearlie #1311087

I have dealt with you Danielle and you're not the person on the phone as you appear here.You're value bundle shipping is a rip off!

I bought 4 items That weighed 2.9ounces my shipping was $11.96 my postal carrier said if she shipped that Amt it would only be $3.97 and that includes insurance!So you try and justify that please!?