Liquidation Channel - Shipping Service Review

4.0
Style and Design

I ordered a lot of things. My shipping cost was 1/4th of the bill.

If i could of took to post office the cost would of been 3/4th less. I was told my whom ever i talked to that I was paying for some one to go all over the shipping area to find the thing i bought. Whats that got to do with you hireing someone to do a job. Shipping is shipping .

It would be nice for you to refund me about $35.00 I paided $50.00 some for my stuffed to be shipped Items are shipped by weight. Rosann Harmon

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Baytown, Texas, United States #1279155

We offer our sincere apology if you are not completely satisfied with our shipping cost. We are always happy to resolve any issue you are having.

I would like to take the time to tell you about our value shipping option. You can use Value Bundle Shipping on unlimited items on any day starting at 12 midnight CST and all it costs is $29.99. Value Bundle Shipping lasts for 24 hours, beginning from 12 midnight CST (not from the time the first order was created) and lasts through 11.59 p.m. CST of the same calendar day.

Value Bundle Shipping is through UPS ground only. Please call our helpful customer service department at 877-899-0078 if any adjustments need to be made.

At Shop LC customer satisfaction is our highest priority. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to better serve you.

to Pearlie #1311087

I have dealt with you Danielle and you're not the person on the phone as you appear here. You're value bundle shipping is a rip off!

I bought 4 items That weighed 2.9ounces my shipping was $11.96 my postal carrier said if she shipped that Amt it would only be $3.97 and that includes insurance! So you try and justify that please!?

Liquidation Channel - Totally pissed off

How convenient that every time I win a high value item for a low price that I receive a message saying the item is damaged and can not be sent. What a total rip off.

Don't waste your time trying to get a deal that they advertise. Very very disappointing. After speaking at length we a very nice but totally clueless rep from the company I was offered a give dollar credit-Wow. They advertise that an item is available which should be true.

Such false advertising is disrespectful to all who are tricked into using this site.

Hopefully the class action suit will come to fruition. I truly appreciate having this site to warn others and vent my frustration.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Happens all the time or You actually win the item and then 5 seconds after the bid closes it changes to another name. Guess they don't know what 0.00 seconds is. Fakers......

I feel your frustration because I have been a victim of their shady business practices too! They lie as well as Hillary Clinton does. I no longer patronize this company because they use every excuse in the book.

Yorktown, Virginia, United States #1294280

Same thing happens to me every time.

Pearlie
Austin, Texas, United States #1276583

I am sorry you have been subjected to such a frustrating series of events. I extend my own apologies for the inconvenience this problem has caused you.

The warehouse works hard to ensure that our products go out in a great condition. If for any reason we find any defect on an item we will pull the item form the order. We make sure to offer a full refund to the original method of payment on anything that has a defect. We also offer to find a similar item at the same cost to ensure complete customer satisfaction.

Please call our customer service department at 877-899-0078 if you are interested in finding a similar item at the same cost.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to better serve you. We appreciate your business and want to make sure we meet your expectations.

to Pearlie #1311078

Lol! Lol!

Lol!

You are trained really well to sincerely apologize and make it sound so sincere. Liquidation channel now Shoplc will go out of business, mark my words.

to I *** o9z #1324761

In total agreement, has happened at least three times to me in four months. I get too good of a deal and they send me an email saying they have canceled my order

View more comments

Liquidation Channel - I am treated like a criminal with customer service when I dont receive items

2.4
Style and Design

I have had my account shut down without notice even though I had auctions pending. Packages went missing even though they were sent signature confirmation they blamed me and then when we got that fixed with the carrier months ago now they have changed their warehouse I have shoddy packing losing items out of packages and missing items out of packages and when I report it I was "blackmailed" and basically accused of stealing that I had to eat all losses though they give a a written guarantee on their packages that they would shut my account down unless I agreed to eat all lost packages and or items all the while basically accusing me for their problems.

They wont let you speak to anyone in charge and when they do you are accused of the problems and they insinuate you are stealing from them. I have asked to speak to a manager and was told they were gone for a week. No manager fills in? It is the biggest joke and they dont stand by their own written guarantee of satisfaction.

I live in fear that the post office will lose a package again and I will have to eat a large bill that I cant afford. Have they never heard of signature confirmation or insurance. And when I do get the packages they are not sealed so things are missing and or they just were not packed because they have been in a hurry to get things out. It is a miserable experience to deal with customer service and they dont stand by their written guarantee of satisfaction.

Dont buy anything from them. Afraid to by an expensive item as if it gets lost they made me promise I would be responsible and they dont have to make it good. They dont send anything with signature confirmation or insured and when they do and the shipper doesnt get the confirmation you are blamed. I have made to feel like a criminal on more than one occasion especially by one supervisor named Roy.

Yet I have spent thousands of dollars with their company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not caring, Return policy.

Comments

Kg123654
Baytown, Texas, United States #1208237

Good morning my name is Karen and am a Customer Service Supervisor for LC. I am very sorry for the frustration that has occurred and that your concerns have not been addressed accordingly.

Please reach out to me directly and I would be happy to look into these issues in detail.

Please provide as many details, order number or item numbers and dates if you have them available and I will be happy to contact you back as soon as possible. You may email me at Karen.gottner@lquidationchannel.com

Liquidation Channel Shipping Service Review from Saint Petersburg, Florida

2.6
Style and Design

They change their shipping charges from night time on a Tuesday at $1.99 to $2.99 for their daytime customers. I was up watching from 2:00am with Jeanine until Tonia came on.

It was all Under $20. They were charging $1.99 S&H. I woke up at 8:00am and S&H was upped to $2.99. Even if they made a mistake for the first 3-4 hours of a show IF REPUTABLE they leave it there.

We are talking product weighing in most cases grams. Their 2am TLV had wooden boxes for $1.99 shipping!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1198994

even at 2.99 I would gladly pay because s/h and taxes on other home shopping shows makes the item you're ordering cost prohibited

Baytown, Texas, United States #1196760

Good afternoon,

My name is Karen and am a Supervisor for the Liquidation Channel. We do apologize for the error that occurred during the early morning hours starting at 12:00 am.

Due to a technical error it was displayed on the banner under the host that we were airing a $10.00 or lower show. Also that the standard shipping would be $1.99 per item. We were and are actually airing a $20.00 and under show. We do acknowledge there was an error and do apologize.

We did honor the purchases and amounts that were aired. Once it was discovered it was updated accordingly. Again we do apologize technical issues do occur and we did correct the error as quickly as possible.

If you have any further concerns please contact me at Karen.gottner@liquidationchannel.com directly or our Customer Service line is 877-899-0078 and we would be happy to address any other concerns you have.

Liquidation Channel - Shipping Service Review from Hanceville, Alabama

Hanceville,Alabama
4.5
Style and Design

Shipping is getting worse than getting better. I have asked them multiple times to please stop clumping orders together and sending me to the three days order at once but no one listens.

So why am I paying shipping for each individual item when the shipping department is going to wait and send them all at one time in one order. And it really doesn't have to call customer service

Comments

Report them to main post office headquarters in Washington DC. That will put a stop to it:)

Baytown, Texas, United States #1196771

We are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with our shipping policy hopefully I can clarify some of our policy's for you. My name is Karen and am a Customer Service Supervisor.

Our shipping charges have always been per item and this is not the amount for just the shipping but the entire fulfillment process. This includes the labor, packing, packaging and mailing of the items. When multiple purchases are made during the same business day we do bundle them together to be shipped. This process is to more conveniently accommodate our customers.

Instead of trying to track multiple packages ordered the same business days they only have to track one package. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to me personally at : Karen.gottner@liquidationchannel.com or any of our Customer Service agents at 877-899-0078.

to Kg123654 #1289892

I have taken screen shot of this customer service reply as PROOF that youre robbing people!!! Dumb move on your part.

You cannot do that!!!!

You CANNOT put everything in one box and charge seperate shipping no matter what your lame ILLEGAL reasons are. The main post office in DC will love to see this response admitting to ILLEGAL POSTAL FRAUD!

Liquidation Channel - Shipping charges, Return items fee, Customer Service, Billing Department

I have very bad experience shopping at LC Channel!

1.They are charge shipping fee for each item in one order ,even item can be very lightweight! No other Company does that!

2.I have in front of me printed return policy which it said : easy 30 days money back- NO.They charged 25% restocking fee for return items,which no mention about it in the return policy,they trick people to buy and have advantage of them.Policy has to be clear! If I knew that I have to pay 25% restocking fee for returns-I would never shop there,because no guaranty I will like item or not -It web site not a store, that you can look up closer. Unfortunately ,I shop at web sites due to more variety than in the stores.

3.Customer service and billing department not be helpful at all,had to apply a claim trough my credit card to get money back!

NEVER GOING TO SHOP AT LC CHANNEL!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Kg123654
Baytown, Texas, United States #1197666

Good afternoon my name is Karen and am a Supervisor for LC. I am sorry that you feel your concerns were not addressed and would like to do so.

Our shipping policy has always been per item and this is for the entire fulfillment process not just shipping. This includes the labor, packaging and shipping of the item. We actually have some of the lowest shipping cost and we actually offer a value bundle shipping option which is $29.99 and covers the shipping for unlimited items purchase during the same calendar day. This would be from 12am through 11:59pm during the same business day.

Our return policy may be found on each invoice an under Terms and Conditions as well as return policy on our website. This does state you may return any item within 30 days of purchase. However if the item is not defective or damaged there will be a return label fee applied if you use our return label. Also it does state that during any type of Clearance event "All Sales are Final" and these will be subject to a restocking fee if the items are not damaged or defective.

In order to address a question regarding your billing specifically I would need to access your account to do so. I would be more than happy to assist you with this if you would like to contact me at Karen.gottner@liquidationchannel.com

Liquidation Channel - Review in Luxury / Jewelry category from Pinellas Park, Florida

My HUGE problem with the LC is asking for Bundle Shipping and

1.) I had to explain to them what it meant. BUT the biggest issue is and will continue to be

2.) I paid for Bundle Shipping which most of the year is $29.99 for everything you order in a 24 hr.

period. For a brief time last year they ran Bundle Shipping at $19.99. They are suppose to go back and credit ALL SHIPPING CHARGES YOU PAID .

I have been working with the rudest untrained customer service representatives there than anywhere I have EVER ORDERED.

This was June through Dec. 2014.

I have talked to over a half dozen reps there going all the way back to Nov. 2014 and forward.

I have spent more at other companies because I did not want to deal with their CS Reps.

I know have a senior rep. working on this. We are not talking about pennies, we are talking hundreds of dollars.

Lastly, I would highly advise ANYONE ordering from the LC if you order quite a bit of products,

PLEASE if you cannot open every box, check every stone, check every latch/hook on every necklace, bracelet, check every earring backing that it stays on; if it is material, check for tears on every scarf, glove, poncho etc. I learned the hard way. I bought quite a bit of product and was unable to open numerous boxes. I thought nothing about it at the time. I had a family emergency to handle. Once done, I pulled product directly from boxes and shipped to my daughter and somefriends

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

djackso4

Good Morning,

Once again I am reaching out to you seeing if you are still needing assistance. My name is Ayannia Wimberly from Customer Service at the Liquidation Channel.

I do understand the frustration but we do not want to go ahead and lose a customer if we are able to fix the issue. Please send me an email with your contact information and I will be glad to get this situated for you!

I can totally relate to what you are saying! I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars at the LC (Lousy Company!) since July, 2014!!!

If my husband knew what I have actually spent, we would definitely be divorced. My husband has been very ill since 7/2014, and I literally became, and still am, addicted to ordering their jewelry. I need an intervention! I feel they prey on some people making you part of 'their family'.

Anyway, like you, I have not had time to open the majority of things I have ordered so they are no longer returnable. I don't dare tell my husband. I have found SOOO many pieces that are just better off in the waste basket. I still order everyday still knowing I will probably be disappointed.

Most of the customer service people seem like they just don't care - and they probably dont! My family thinks I have lost my mind. On more than one occasion, I went out to dinner with my family and wore a brand new necklace that literally fell right off my neck, just missing my dinner somehow, in pieces onto the table and floor. Of course, much to my embarrassment, I am scrambling for the pieces in hopes of fixing it when I get home, while my family is laughing at me and making fun of me for the next two hours and people are watching me on the floor looking for all the pieces.

I should have just left that piece of junk there! I have been getting ready to go out for dinner, which is a rare and exciting prospect due to my husband's illness, and I was so excited to be putting on all new pieces of jewelry from the LC. As I was finishing up getting ready, everything just started breaking, falling off, or pieces came out! Out of 5 pieces of jewelry, 4 were broken before I even got out of the bathroom!!!

I could go on and on, but I will tell you the biggest problem I have been running into lately. Even worse than everything breaking, if you can believe that! I have opened packages with absolutely NOTHING in them!!!!!! NOTHING!!!

I open the little blue box and there might be a plastic envelope that the piece is SUPPOSED to be in, but it is EMPTY! ZIP, NADA, NOTHING!!! I cringe thinking of the approximate 100 packages I have yet to open that date back over a year and a half. I am hoping this is finally what I need to break my addiction.

I have spent well over $10,000 that I really can't afford due to their persuasive sales techniques, and I am paying 21% interest on my credit card. I am not a *** person, but I have become an *** as far as these people are concerned.

Good Morning,

My name is Ayannia Wimberly from Customer Service at the Liquidation Channel. My personal email is Ayannia.Wimberly@Liquidationchannel.com and I do understand that due to the inconvenience that you are going through I am for sure able to go ahead and assist you with the issues that are at hand.

Liquidation Channel - Never again!

I purchased a mineral specimen set. Each piece was 9.99 I the set total was five specimens and 15.00 for shipping and handling.

Half of the pieces were broken. So I retuned them immediately. After a few weeks... nothing...

so I spoke with a representative who told me it may take a few weeks... So a few weeks passed...Finally I get a refund, partial refund. It took a month to get a partial refund $9.99 on a $65.00 order.

Customer Service said that it may take another few weeks to get the rest. I am still waiting....

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

djackso4

Good Afternoon,

As a valued customer to the liquidation channel we as agents never want you guys to have to struggle to get a refund for items that you have sent back to LC. We never want it to take any longer than the time frame that we do provide to you guys.

Secondly, we do apologize for any information that we were not clear on or you may have missed or we may have not provided but we will always tell you the truth when we are selling an item.

If you would like, I would be happy to speak with you on regards to the issues, my personal email is ayannia.wimberly@liquidationchannel.com and you can contact me anytime and I would be happy to assist. Thank you and have a great day!:)

Hello there,

My name is Genesis Torres, I am a Customer Service Representative at the Liquidation Channel. I would love to assist you with your concerns about the returns process.

However, I would need more identifying information to be able to get this rectified for you. Some customers may not feel comfortable leaving identifying information online, so I will leave you mine.

My email is Genesis.Torres@liquidationchannel.com. Please contact me and I would be glad to reach out to you personally.

It usu takes 3wks to get a refund. Call & just ask for a manager.

I only had trouble with one refund but once I started asking for the boss who didn't have a boss. My refund was corrected the next day.

As an experienced shopper from LC. The gemstones have been as described none broken but the specimen didn't look as promising even on its online ad