Liquidation Channel - Alot of stones are two pieces glued together

I have purchased a few pieces and started looking more closely because of the rough edges around the stone, that many of the stones are actually two pieces glued together. I read some of the item descriptions of these items and nothing was said that they stone actually consisted of more than one stone and glued together.

Very deceptive. Carat weight of a stone is then false, when multiple stones are just glued together. Not good practice and I do not plan to buy from them again. Easy to come up with a high carat weight of stone when they can glue multiple stones together.

Very disappointed. Have spent a lot of money on their stuff and to know that most of this stuff is junk is very frustrating. I am now wondering is the stuff is even solid sterling silver or if the gemstones are even real.

I looked at a lot of the stuff I had purchased from them through a loupe and each and every one has the line in the middle where is clearly shows that they are not solid stones. Then the stuff is overpriced and the estimated retail value is ridiculous and to top if off the stones are glued pieces and not a solid stone.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Stones are all glued together, Lack of knowledge, Quality, Poor workmanship, Stealing your money.

Comments

StephanieL

We do apologize that you are not satisfied with your purchases and would love to speak with your further regarding the stones. All of our gemstones are genuine stones unless otherwise specified in the product details, however we do have some stones that are doublets/triplets. Please give us a call at 1-877-899-0078.

to StephanieL #1385097

I have purchased many stones and gemstone jewelry. I have never seen in the description that any gemstone's are doublet or triplet. Is the only way to be sure, I would have to buy a Loupe?

to Lisa Nealeigh #1385503

Lisa. a doublet or triplet are usually glued to a black background, not stones glued together.

You do not need a loupe to see them. It is often for opals.

Liquidation Channel - Bery dissatisfied. Return policy

Contact to company and had trouble locating my rings ordered. Sent pkg away to family.

Stones coming out of rings. Say i have to return ring for refund. Ring in another county so now have to get mailed to me then send to them.

Too much trouble. Wont order again

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Ring.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Liquidation Channel - Pissed with Artisan Jewelry

Kuta,Jawa Tengah

I will never buy a artisan jewelry from you guys, quality is really poor no work on the name of hand work just look like stone is glued on top of silver, mostly item in artisan are copied from Bali jewelry and Israel, no design work in artisan and too much black items from back side and front side no uniform oxidization.

One advise for you if you copying items from Bali or or Israel you cant bring same quality and i think you have bali as a brand also then why you make copy? for now i am pissed with Artisan jewelry and will ask my friends also not to buy from you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Kg123654
Baytown, Texas, United States #1197697

We are sorry that you received your Artisan jewelry defective. This may have been a vendor issue but we can say that these are not copied pieces but genuine.

We cannot put the name for example Bali if it not.

Anytime you receive a defective piece we would be happy to refund or exchange the item. If there is found to be a vendor issue then this enables us to address them as well.

Liquidation Channel - Simple Review #1458640147

I have been a customer for several years and have purchased several multi gemstone rings and bracelets only to now have missing gemstones! These are not rings/bracelets for every day..so when you decide to wear one you certainly do not expect to find a missing gemstone or worse yet lose a stone while wearing the jewelry. So stay away from that type of jewelry!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Ring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Liquidation Channel - Ring Review from Scipio Center, New York

Scipio Center,New York

This is the worst site ever. I won 7 bids but only wanted 5 of the items.

I had to keep refreshing the site. By the time I placed my order it charged me for all 7 and the shipping charges are outrageous! The jewelry is not the best quality but I thought let me give it a try. Never,Never again.

Online ordering delivery is more than the amount they show on TV.

What a terrible experience. Had to cancel all the gifts that I wanted for my family!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Ring.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

djackso4

Good Afternoon,

Once again I am reaching out to you seeing if you are still needing assistance. My name is Ayannia Wimberly from Customer Service at the Liquidation Channel.

My personal email is Ayannia.Wimberly@Liquidationchannel.com and I do understand that due to the inconvenience that you are going through I am for sure able to go ahead and assist you with the issues that are at hand.

I do understand the frustration but we do not want to go ahead and lose a customer if we are able to fix the issue. Please send me an email with your contact information and I will be glad to get this situated for you!

Liquidation Channel - Jewelry Advertised Is Not Actually What You Get

Graysville,Tennessee

I discovered the Liquidation Channel after installing Dish Network. Within the past two months, I have purchased about 17 items from them and returned a few because of damage, incorrect sizing, and poor quality. After four consecutive returns because of damage or incorrect information provided by the Personal Shopper Department, I evaluated the remaining pieces to determine if they really are what is advertised. I weighed all my pieces and not one piece weighs the total gram weight (TGW) Liquidation Channel advertises them to weigh. For example: I purchased a London Blue topaz bracelet from the catalog and the TGW listed was 25.080. The bracelet actually weighs 17.0 grams. This bracelet cost me over a $100.00. An 11.57 TGW Brazilian Smoky Quartz weighs 7.2. My most recent purchase is Electric Blue Topaz lever back earrings TGW 7.56 Cts. These earrings actually weigh 5.0 grams. The other pieces come in way below what is advertised and I can go on and list all, but not necessary since I have proven that the Liquidation Channel falsely advertises, which is fraud.

Also, the London Blue pieces I bought were advertised as "certified".

I did not receive certification with my jewelry and called customer service and the representative was rude and hung up on me. I emailed them and received a return email stating I would receive documentation stating the pieces are indeed certified. After four weeks, I emailed again and no response. Still waiting for documentation, but not holding my breath. I am taking the jewelry I purchased to a gemologist to have them tested for authenticity.

Below is copied recent (02/02/2016) conversation with Liquidation Channel confirming what their TGW is:

Live Chat

Connected

4:42 PM

Thank you for contacting the Liquidation Channel!

4:42 PM

Your chat will be directed to the next available Agent

4:42 PM

Thank you for holding. Your chat will be answered by the next available Agent.

4:43 PM

Good evening, this is Alex how can I help you?

4:43 PM

Hi alex. I am new to your site. I have question about TGW

4:44 PM

I know it stands for total gram weight. That includes the metal and stones correct?

4:44 PM

4:45 PM

I am looking at a ring and it states TGW 11.57. So, that ring will weigh with silver a total of 11.57 grams?

4:45 PM

yes, exactly

4:46 PM

ty

Note: Buyer beware!!!!!! LC does not sell what they actually advertise. I am contacting the BBB and reporting them.

I have listed a link for the earrings I bought that actually weigh 5.0 grams not the 7.56 LC claims they do.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Lack of knowledge, Lack of solving the problems, Quality, Not caring, Shipping charges.

Comments

CareyP
Baytown, Texas, United States #1320827

Hello My name is Carey and I am a Personal Shopper at ShopLC and I wanted to give you some updated information: TGW in our description does not mean Total gram weight it means:

Total GEM Weight. It is the total weight of all the gems in the piece of jewelry.

The gram weight will be listed below as metal weight in the in the description. Sorry for the frustration.

to CareyP #1321115

You still advertise incorrectly and your people do not know the correct descriptions. You can explain all you want to, but I have a conversation between a personal shopper and myself. Read the post and you will see the exact conversation.

I have purchased several pieces of jewelry from LC. I think they can sell for less because the earrings and ring that I received are so tiny that the stones can't be seen with the naked eye and the earrings could be worn on a 'Barbie doll", tiny.

Don't know what happened, but their network suddenly disappeared from our area. I'm not surprised.

Dover, New Hampshire, United States #1225936

worst customer service ever, poor quality jewelry, i couldn't return at the time no refunds...went back to ordering from a competitor where i have never had a problem, i pay a little more but worth not having the hassle of poor quality , bad customer service, and wondering if im getting what was advertised.

to Anonymous Dunlap, Tennessee, United States #1321124

I went to a competitor as well. Yes, pay a little more, but the quality is much better.

Liquidation Channel (now ShopLC) is no longer bookmarked on my PC.

In fact, I sold all the pieces I bought from them.

Very poor customer service at LC.

Wow that scares me, when I think of how much I have bought. I guess I have a lot of investing to do. Thank you for your post.

Good Afternoon,

I do understand the frustration on regards to the defective pieces, the issues that you have been having with LC. I so do apologize for you feeling the way that you do on regards to what is advertised and what is not.

Hi, my name is Ayannia Wimberly and I am a customer service agent here at the Liquidation Channel.

My personal email is Ayannia.Wimberly@Liquidationchannel.com and you are able to contact me there as well on regards to the issue. Please send me an email with your contact information and I will be glad to get this situated for you!

to djackso4 Dunlap, Tennessee, United States #1110799

Seems like this Ayannia is not a real person at liquidation channel.

to Anonymous #1111475

Thank you for your feedback Anonymous. Ayannia is a representative at liquidation channel.

Nevertheless, is there anything that I can help you with? You can email us your account information so I can assist you better. It's our aim to address customer concerns in any way we can.

Customerservice@liqudiationchannel.com is our main customer service address. We are available 24hrs a day.

View more comments

Liquidation Channel - CSR when they are busy and on hold for long periods of time

I do know my gemstones, having a family member who was a jeweler and another who is a gemologist. so I look for what I know is worth something and I bid on it.

I know I have found a few items that were worth far more than what I paid and I mean hundreds of dollars more than what I paid.

Unless you know your gems don't buy...

or research before you do. I love what I have gotten, when they say glass pearls these are not real pearls but who knows...??

I do but everyone loves them. So why spend thousands on dollars on real pearls when I can have grey pearls for just a few bucks..

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Ring.

Comments

djackso4

Good Afternoon,

Once again I am reaching out to you on regards to the issue.My name is Ayannia Wimberly I am a Customer Service Agent at the Liquidation Channel. I would love to assist you with your product.

However, I would need more identifying information to be able to get this rectified for you. I am sorry to hear about the product being tarnished when it was initially opened. Some customers may not feel comfortable leaving identifying information online, so I will leave you mine.

My email is Ayannia.Wimberly@liquidationchannel.com. Please contact me and I would be glad to reach out to you personally.

Good Afternoon,

Liquidation Channel - Love you!

5.0

I love Liquidation channel. Great pieces and bargains!

Particularly love Shawn Wilsey-unique, intelligent, he is a type of lovable pulp fiction character that cannot be replaced. The younger English man has that same potential-just let him do his thing! The Budget Pay is out of this world! I cannot believe the great rhod.

Garnet collection you recently aired, bought several pieces and was amazed how great those turned out. I gave up the 'other' channel because of LCC.I do have a request-years ago I purchased dermantoid garnet from you and loved it- a lovely soft greenish color, amazing.

I would definitely purchase it-when in stock. I do check.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Ring.

Reason of review: Great hosts-Shawn W. & Craig..

Liquidation Channel - Simple Review #1452891104

4.8

About 4 months ago, i was promised a free pair of amethysts earrings. I still have not received them.

I also ordered an amethyst ring in the dark color. Instead i was sent two that would fit my little finger. These i sent backbecause i dont wear them on my little finger. I still have not received the size.

8 that i ordered and paid for. I would appreciate any help i could get in this matter.

Liquidation Channel - Ring I bought

I have bought several items from yall the tlast ring I bought several of the stones have fallen out you can pull it up I want another one or something similar everything I have bought has been this way I am not pleased at all I want my ring REPLACED QUICKLY!!!!!!!! I like ordering from your company but I do expect quality itemslike you say they are on your program.If they are not you need to let people know so we wont order this stuff.Like I said I want my ring replaced or something similar with the quality they are suppose to have NOT HAPPY

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Ring.

Reason of review: NOT Happy.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Poor workmanship.