2.3
Style and Design

3 items I wore this week for the FIRST time broke.Sadly, i used to buy in volume but will stop shopping at the LC for quality reasons.

I inspect every item but never would have thought an item i purchased a month or two ago would fall apart upon wearing.I've stopped giving as gifts because its embarrassing for a person to tell you a GIFT broke with first wear.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of necklace. Liquidation Channel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned necklace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Liquidation Channel.

Had an Experience with Liquidation Channel?

Comments

Kg123654
Austin, Texas, United States #1224739

Good afternoon my name is Karen and am a Supervisor for Customer Service at Liquidation Channel.We are very sorry to hear you received some items defective and would very much like the opportunity to correct this.

We do offer a 30 day warranty on all of your purchases.Please contact us at 877-899-0078, so we may see what may be done to correct this for you.

Regards,