Liquidation Channel - Wait time is ridiculous

Waited for almost 2 hours and then was told the items could not be found. That is so totally in professional. In the event there is a major sale etc, at least the staff should not be absent.

I felt that there was 1 single person to service the entire viewing area. How would one of you in management be on the line waiting.

You may not understand that not all customers you look or buy from the LC has the opportunity or feel comfortable purchasing on line.

Just be considerate for the customers who wish to purchase with a live person .

Again this is not professional. Imagine all the elderly customers refuse to purchase may not affect you . Unbelievable!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Customer Care.

Comments

StephanieL
#1520402

We do apologize that you experienced a long hold time during the start of our summer clearance event. We do have an automated ordering line to place orders so that customers do not have to wait for a live agent, and we'll be more than happy to provide you with a walkthrough for the automated ordering. We would love to hear more of your feedback, please contact us at 1-877-899-0078

Liquidation Channel - Remove money from your account then reverse transaction

It has happened more than once. the last two times was yesterday customer service was rude and would not let me speak to anyone else.

all im asking is why do you guys take money then reverse transaction. causes problem to personal account.

Comments

Thank you for your feedback. We're so sorry that the way our system processes orders is causing you issues and that some of our representatives have not provided the type of customer service we strive for.

Since we use a falling auction format for our broadcast, you may see a higher price when the payment is initially authorized. When we receive the payment it is only for the lowest amount the item aired for.

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused you. Please let us know if there's anything further that we can assist you with.

Liquidation Channel - WORST customer service ever

First of all, it took 45 minutes to find a human being to place the order since I had some questions on it and didn't want to just order it online. Unless you were purchasing the item that's currently being auctioned on TV you don't have an option when you call in to speak to a customer service representative.

I placed my order on the phone and as soon as I hung up remembered that I had a five dollar off coupon and tried to call back. An hour and a half later I still couldn't get someone to help me. The department that places the orders has no contact with (or desire to talk to) customer service. I waited twice for 22 minutes each time to speak to someone in customer service and got cut off after 22 minutes each time.

Probably placed 10 or 15 calls trying to get someone to help me.

I finally got a supervisor in the orders department and he very honestly told me that he has no contact with customer service and that he can't help me. I will NEVER EVER again order through this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

StephanieL
Austin, Texas, United States #1324868

We do apologize that you experienced a long hold time with trying to speak with a representative to not only place your order but to try to get your promo code applied. We would love to speak with you further regarding this incident and work with you on applying your promo code. Our Customer Service department can be reached at 1-877-899-0078 or through CustomerService@ShopLC.com

I feel your pain. I received so many broken, defective items.

I'm getting tired of sending everything back.

Ordered what was advertised as a AAA premium Tanzanite, and had to send two out of the three items back. I've never heard of a really light blue AAA premium Tanzanite

Liquidation Channel - Customer Care Review

Don't like the return policy, I think if a customer wasn't satisfy with what she or he had order it shouldn't be a a 25% stocking fee. I'm sure the item will be sold at a later viewing time.

Reason saying there is already a shipping charge. Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Miranda93
Baytown, Texas, United States #1269302

Hello I'm Miranda one of the Escalation leads. I am so sorry that you are not satisfied with the return policy at this time the only reason you will get charged a 25% restocking fee is if the item is over 30 days or if the item is a clearance item.

The reason we have that is because we give you a 30 day grace period to decide if you want the item or not now for the clearance items because we are trying to get rid of the items we feel like the sale should be a final sale. Again I am so sorry about this.

Liquidation Channel - Cataracts in Florida and now Broke! Need to call BBB

I made a 400.00 plus purchase after spending well over a thousand dollars on all these pieces of Quality Jewelry. Was told this was rare and it was not coming back.

AAA quality came with 90.00 shipping fees what? Then they starter sending these savings as their value off coupons never worked. If you are giving a discount why do I have to hunt through a banner to view the discount? Now they have a new motto THE FAMILY...

if you complain they cheat you even better on the next order they even said it on tv WE NEVER send everything at once that way you don't really know what you ordered.

They did a refund really rude online through email and kept my 20.00 off coupon it was a gift form your LC FAMILY enjoy the GIFT of savings so no I couldn't use the 20 percent off or the 20.00 dollars off. They sent it in a letter and then sent me the OPT out email omg how rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Customer Care.

Reason of review: pricing issues value ship etc so. spmetimes that is not available. I feel scammed I will just order online and have no customer contact with internet help I will call their call center very nice folks there. coupons codes do not work. I HQE.

Comments

Miranda93
Baytown, Texas, United States #1266242

Hello this is Miranda I am one of the Escalation leads here at the LC and I am so sorry about the experience you have had with in the company. If you are ever wanting to use a certain discount code and you cannot get the code to work or *** the percent please give customer service a call in at 877 899 0078 and we can either apply the code or give you a refund for what we owe you for the code.

Now for the $400.00 order please call us in and we will refund the code that you are wanting to use.

Now when it comes to finding the codes for the LC we either send them via mail, via email or they are posted on the website so they have easy access when it comes to receiving them. If you need anything else please let us know and we will be glad to assist you.

Liquidation Channel - Ordering!!!!

I called 1 night to try to buy what was being shown on tv. I waited over 6 items PAST what I was wanting to order, and NEVER got anyone on the line, just the recording, "your call is important to us" etc....evidently NOT!!!!

Cannot get through!!!! Maybe, after reading some of the reviews, it MIGHT have been a good thing!!!!

I am probably NOT going to go through the stress of TRYING to get through to a customer service agent!!! Went to another jewelry shopping channel and spent over $200.00, so guess I saved myself some money anyway!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You can defend yourself 24/7 365 days a year but I have called many times only to be told "sorry we are unable to take your call right now! " no matter how you spin your web of deception this is inexcusable and NO way to conduct a business period.

djackso4
Austin, Texas, United States #1249240

Hello first I want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us. I also want to apologize that we were unable to provide the excellent service to you.My name is Danielle I am the customer service manager with liquidation channel and I am interested in your feedback and want to make things right.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally at danielle.jackson@Liquidationchannel.com.

Liquidation Channel - Customer Care Review from Greer, South Carolina

First, customer service rep was good, although she didn't know if I could return the product in case I didn't like it. Got the call back survey.

They hung up after my 3rd response! Guess they didn't like my feedback?!? Cancelled the order W/ rep on phone because I don't want to pay my money out for a product I don't like.

Was told I could return it IF it was defective. I will stick to other online shopping companies, where I can return my items if they don't work out for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

djackso4
Austin, Texas, United States #1249628

Hello my name is Danielle Jackson and I am the customer service manager with the liquidation channel. All products do a 30 day warranty against defects.

However, products do have a 30 day warranty if you do not like the product. I have copied the exact policy from our website below for reference:

What is your return policy?

Liquidation Channel wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, we offer a 30 day easy money back guarantee from the date you received the item.

All Sales Final on items purchased on the Rising Auction or Clearance sections of the website and during any Clearance Event. Only defective or damaged items purchased from these website sections or during a Clearance event may be returned.

Items being returned should not have been subjected to undue stress, neglect, misuse, abuse, altered or resized, in any way.

Upon receipt LC will inspect each return and LC reserves the right to reject items that have been subject to any of the above circumstances. Returned items must be complete, including all items LC sent with the order, including the jewelry box, tag, and any and all certification(s) if applicable.

Items returned outside of the 30 day policy may not be accepted by LC and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Shipping and handling charge from your original order is non-refundable unless the item is determined to have a manufacturing defect by our Returns Department.

Here is the link as well: https://www.liquidationchannel.com/returns If you have any other questions customer service is available 24hrs a day. If you want to speak with my directly my email is danielle.jackson@liquidationchannel.com

Liquidation Channel - Customer Care Review from El Cajon, California

4.6
Style and Design

I have shopped woth LC for years. I have of course had a few returns in that time.

However 99%of what i have received has been amazing. Do your research. Make sure you check your product when you get it asap. Even if it is a present.

As for customer service of course a couple people have started out snotty. Im sure if you had to listen to people complain daily you might have bad days. I always start out friendly. You get more with sugar then spice.

The hosts....well most are awesome Nicole can grate my nerves. On more then one occasion she has mispoken and just kept going. She also gets lost in stories.

Otherwise no issues. :0)

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Customer Care.

Comments

Kg123654

Good afternoon my name is Karen and am a Customer Service Supervisor. I wanted to thank you for your feedback and this is was wonderful advise in regards to the inspection of items when received.

It is important while we do have a 30 day warranty it does make it difficult to replace going past this.

The sooner any issue is found the sooner it may be resolved and with the most satisfactory result for our customer. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any issues at Karen.gottner@liquidationchannel.com

Regards,

Karen

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1207583

Thank you so much for your honesty, also the way that you stated to check things when you get them. I'm new to the LC and have learned the hard way with other shopping channels on TV to read reviews first. Also to check the merchandise ASAP.

Peace

Liquidation Channel Customer Care Review from London, Kentucky

1.8
Style and Design

I have been shopping with the LC since 2012 and at first I thought it was the best place to buy jewelry. I would purchase a few pieces and some of the pieces would arrive broke or damaged.

I thought that maybe I was the one who got the defected piece, so I would call customer service and they would always make it right. But then I started noticing that over half of my items ordered were arriving broke or defected in some way. I was starting to get angry! I spent countless hours on the phone with customer service trying to resolve the issues.

Finally, I just quit buying certain items because I just figured that most of their $10 jewelry was mostly junk. Then I started to buy their higher priced gemstone pieces which arrived undamaged, but low quality. The stones would fall out and/or the prongs would always snag on my cloths. So I stopped buying those items as well.

However, I would still watch the program in hopes of a good deal on sterling silver pieces. Now I do not watch the show AT ALL!! The girls who host always has another person there with them practically BEGGING you to buy their ***. This used to not be.

The girls looks upset about it and can't get two

words in edgewise. I hate it!!! Also, one of their new hosts, named Stacey, really gets on my nerves with her lack of knowledge about gemstones and jewelry. All she can say is "Hurry, Hurry, Hurry!!" Not a good sales person to say the least.

So now because of all the hours spent on the phone with customer service, the awful way in which they now present, and the low quality of product....I no longer watch the show anymore. I am now a QVC watcher and buyer.

I would suggest to anyone not to shop at the LC.

You get what you pay for. Cheap prices equal cheap jewelry!

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Kg123654
Austin, Texas, United States #1202558

Good morning my name is Karen and am a Supervisor at the Liquidation Channel. We do want to thank you for your feedback out Customers views and their satisfaction in our products are extremely important to us.

We are very sorry you have received some defective merchandise and would very much like the chance to look at your account and try to resolve this. Please contact me at Karen.gottner@liquidationchannel.com

Liquidation Channel Customer Care Review from Rancho Santa Margarita, California

2.8
Style and Design

I've had very good customer service ppl, and then I've had unhelpful ones. Customer service is poor for responding to product you order and it isn't even shipped.

And you see online that there is still same item being sold. I've received a few broken items that I had to send back. Some items have not looked like the picture and I wish I hadn't bought. Mostly my complaint is with 2 lazy customer service ppl.

Then I'll have 2 sweet helpful ones. I spent 1 1/2 hrs on phone and still didn't get what I needed. When u don't ship product to me and I've paid for shipping there should be shipping credits. Oh but Taz would not help me.

She could only transfer me. I've done that and it's like another 45 min. She said she couldn't forward message and have dept or whoever call me back. That poor customer service.

I found it like being on my own to sit languishing on hold like before. She wouldn't go out of way on that or helping me retrieve items that fell out if my cart.

Oh well- loss of customer. She didn't seem to care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Liquidation Channel Customer Care.

Comments

Kg123654
Baytown, Texas, United States #1196821

We do apologize that you had this negative experience. Not all of our agents are skilled the same.

Depending on their level of experience this may have been the reason for the transfer. We do offer a 30 day money back guarantee against all defects or damaged items. Each order is sent out with an instructions sheet and a postage paid return label. You absolutely should receive any shipping refunds when an item is damaged or defective an returned within the 30 days.

Please contact us at 877-899-0078 so that we may look into this further and resolve this for you.