I received a Black Friday pamplet.Showed three pairs of different gem inside out hoop earrings for 79.99.

I called at time they said we could start ordering. I got through , gave him the number of the items and he read me back what it showed on the pamphlet. I ordered two sets. He gave me my order number and payment on the items.

Confirmed my order. The same number on pamphlet. I called back later and wanted to see on the Internet the earrings I had ordered. When I looked they were different earrings than the ones on pamphlet they sent me.

I called back they proceeded to tell me the picture was wrong. I had made a mistake. It must be a different view of the earrings. I'm not ***.

The picture showed inside out earrings. With 25 stones in each earring. The ones they said they were shipping have six stones in each earring. I've been fighting with them on the phone for two days.

They said their superior would call me tonight from six to eight, just to get rid of me. I'm still waiting. They did a bait and switch on me. I'm going to sue them.

How *** do they think we are.

They are such liars.How many more of their customers have they lied and cheated?

Review about: 2545819.

Review #962001 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Liquidation Channel?

Comments

This website censors adults?Even not swear words????????!!!!!!???????

Are you fricken kidding me? I dont need a babysitter. Im in the U.S. NOT N.

KOREA!

COMMUNIST WEBSITE.PERIOD!

djackso4
Austin, Texas, United States #1249239

Hello first I want to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to us.I also want to apologize that we were unable to provide the excellent service to you.My name is Danielle I am the customer service manager with liquidation channel and I am interested in your feedback and want to make things right.

In regards to the earrings I had became aware of the issue when the product aired. We have been doing our best to make things right for customers and I want to do the same for you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally at danielle.jackson@Liquidationchannel.com.