I have purchased several items from the "Rising Auction" site, only to find that about half of the items had cracked or chipped stones.There is a note stating that items purchased on the auction site can not be returned or exchanged.

It has become apparent that the items on the auction site are either returned merchandise that is damaged, or just plain bad merchandise. I am more than a little annoyed, it does not matter HOW much I pay for something, if it is supposed to be quality merchandise, then that is what I expect.

Chipped and cracked stones are certainly NOT what a customer should receive.Not doing business with this company again.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1321972

There is currently a class action lawsuit against them. You can google "Liquidation Channel Lawsuit" and read the details and get a case review to see if you qualify as a member to the suit.

StephanieL
Austin, Texas, United States #1314429

We do apologize that you have received damaged/defective merchandise from our Rising Auctions.While all sales are final on our Rising Auctions, any damaged/defective merchandise from the Rising Auctions can certainly be returned for a full refund.

We would love to speak with you further to assist you with returning the defective Rising Auction items.Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-899-0078 or email us at CustomerService@ShopLC.com