I have purchased a few pieces and started looking more closely because of the rough edges around the stone, that many of the stones are actually two pieces glued together. I read some of the item descriptions of these items and nothing was said that they stone actually consisted of more than one stone and glued together.

Very deceptive. Carat weight of a stone is then false, when multiple stones are just glued together. Not good practice and I do not plan to buy from them again. Easy to come up with a high carat weight of stone when they can glue multiple stones together.

Very disappointed. Have spent a lot of money on their stuff and to know that most of this stuff is junk is very frustrating. I am now wondering is the stuff is even solid sterling silver or if the gemstones are even real.

I looked at a lot of the stuff I had purchased from them through a loupe and each and every one has the line in the middle where is clearly shows that they are not solid stones. Then the stuff is overpriced and the estimated retail value is ridiculous and to top if off the stones are glued pieces and not a solid stone.

Review about: Liquidation Channel Ring.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Stones are all glued together, Lack of knowledge, Quality, Poor workmanship, Stealing your money.

Comments

StephanieL

We do apologize that you are not satisfied with your purchases and would love to speak with your further regarding the stones. All of our gemstones are genuine stones unless otherwise specified in the product details, however we do have some stones that are doublets/triplets. Please give us a call at 1-877-899-0078.

to StephanieL #1385097

I have purchased many stones and gemstone jewelry. I have never seen in the description that any gemstone's are doublet or triplet. Is the only way to be sure, I would have to buy a Loupe?

to Lisa Nealeigh #1385503

Lisa. a doublet or triplet are usually glued to a black background, not stones glued together.

You do not need a loupe to see them. It is often for opals.